Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I thought I'd introduce myself

I thought I'd introduce myself

Hi! I haven't been here very long, I guess you could say I'm new to PT. You can call me Lexie. I have 6 pets. Smokey, a kitty, Goldie, a golden retriever, Bubbles, a cocker spaniel, Milli, a guinea pig, Blackie, a gerbil, and Saphie, a betta. These are their pictures.

I know there has been a troll lately hurting many feelings. I know, our usernames are similiar, but I am not her. I just happen to have a username with a four letter difference. I never knew I could get in so much trouble because of having guinea pig in my username. She's not the only guinea pig lover on PT! Thankfully, her IP is blocked and she is now banned. I hope none of you confuse me for her.

Goldie

Bubbles

Saphie

Blackie

Milli

I don't have a picture of Smokey.

Last edited by guineapiglover4life; 11-18-2004 at 08:52 PM.

Hello and a warm welcome to Pet Talk! I'm very sorry for the confusion over your name recently! A great idea to introduce yourself! You have some great looking fur (and fin) babies there!!! Hopefully we'll be able to see a photo of Smokey soon! Again, welcome to PT. My babies are at the bottom of my screen in my signature. (I am also owned by 4 kitties too! )
    ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

Faith is being able to jump first and grow wings later

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

Hi Lexie, my name is Willie and it is really great to meet you. You really have some great looking pets!

I have a few, a couple of cats, three dogs, a cockatiel, a ferret, a horse and a capuchin monkey.

I just want to welcome you to Pet Talk and I am really looking forward to getting to know you and all your beautiful pets!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Awww, your babies are very cute!

I love your pets too!

Welcom to PT your pets are very cute~~!! Glad to hear from you sorry for the confusion as well.

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

*bump*

Welcome to Pet Talk! sorry for the confusion of your name you have very cute furbabies,and your betta is gorgeous!

Welcome Lexie and furkids What a precious group of furry ones you've got there I look forward to getting to know you and your family! I'm Sandra and my furkids are highlighted below

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

hey Lexie.Welcome to PT!all ur pets are very cute.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

welcome to Pettalk Lexie... all your babies are beautiful! Don't worry we promise not to confuse you with anyone else!

Lilith
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Thank you.

Welcome to Pet Talk! Your babies are all adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

St. Catharines, ON, Canada (city close to Niagara Falls)
    Hi I am still kind of new too, but you have way more posts than me! I remember the mishap with the three usernames as the same person. No, I know you aren't the same person now, and I hope no one mistakes me for the same person either. The weirdest thing I found was that she said she had two guinea pigs named Amelia and Lexie. why would she use your name?