Thread: Dear God...

Dear God...

Bond set for woman accused of having sex with 8-year-old

Associated Press

November 8, 2004

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- A judge set bond at $250,000 on Monday for a Stratford woman accused of having a sexual relationship with an 8-year-old boy.

Tammy Imre, 29, of Stratford is accused of first-degree sexual assault, fourth-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor.

Imre was shackled for the brief court appearance, and did not say anything.

The divorced mother of a 7-year-old girl, is accused of assaulting her daughter's playmate.

An investigation began in September, after the boy's mother discovered a letter Imre had written her son, police said.

In the letter, police said Imre told the boy that she doesn't "want anyone but you. Now tomorrow it's supposed to rain, you can come over we can (you know what)."

When confronted, police said Imre acknowledged to having sexual relations with the boy. Imre told investigators she considers the 8-year-old youngster her boyfriend and that she plans to marry him someday, police said.

If convicted, Imre could serve more than 20 years in prison.
    Fine, keep her in prison for 20+ years and when she gets out, put her in a psych ward for the rest of her life. That is just NAS-TY. :shudders:

...she considers the 8-year-old youngster her boyfriend and that she plans to marry him someday, police said.

You've got to be kidding me. I agree with Samantha. Put her away for awhile. Yuck!

Sick!!!

link has picture of the woman/video of the story:

http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp...2&nav=3YeXSrPS

Woman accused of having sex with 8-year-old ordered held

(Bridgeport-WTNH, Nov. 8, 2004 Updated 6:05 PM)

A Superior Court judge has set a $250,000 bond for a 29-year-old Stratford woman accused of having sex with an 8-year-old boy.

Tammy Imre's hair hides her face on her way into the courthouse, but the mother of the boy she's accused of molesting faced her in court.

"You wanted her to see you in court?" asks Erin [Cox, a reporter].

Victim's mother says,"Sure, sure I did. I want her to know she can't get away with this."

Imre is accused of sexually assaulting an 8-year-old boy, her own daughter's friend from the Stratford neighborhood where both families live.

"I think it's awful. she must be sick."

Imre's mother says of her daughter,"She was not in her right mind."

It all came to light when the victim's family found a letter from Imre telling the third grader "I want you".

Victim's mother says,"Purely disgusting."

Imre told police their relationship was like a fantasy. She was the girlfriend and he was the boyfriend, and someday, they could end up together in a relationship.

Victim's mother says,"How is that a fantasy. She acted on it. That's no fantasy."

The alleged incidents occurred at Imre's home with her 7-year-old daughter downstairs.

Tammy Imre is in custody and the victim's mother tells [the reporter] she thinks it's okay for her son to stay in the neighborhood and go to school but she plans on getting him counseling.

"He is okay because now she can't do anything to him."

Judge calls her a danger to the community.

Imre's being held on $250,000 bonds and due back in court later this month.

If convicted, Imre could serve more than 20 years in prison.

Two words,"sick Paedophile".
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...she considers the 8-year-old youngster her boyfriend and that she plans to marry him someday, police said.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like another Mary Kay Latourneau to me!! Heck, this kid hasn't even reached PUBERTY yet!!!

What is this world coming to??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Sick woman, very mentally disturbed.

----<---<--<{(@

I could understand the Mary Kay thing a little more because the boy had at least reached puberty and could understand some of what was going on. An 8 year old could not. Ick is all I have to say...

Who in the world would want anything to do with an 8 year old anyway? Sick sick sick!

Mary Kay was another sick, selfish, manipulative Paedophile IMO as well.,regardless that the boy had reached puberty in her case, made the crime no less IMO.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thats really sad Whats the world coming to? 8 yrs old! He will suffer the rest of his life lets hope his mother follows through with the counselling... Does anyone know if she had already physically assulted him or was it just the letter? I hope she goes to jail for a long time and it sounds like she needs mental help as well.

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month