Thread: Handsome!!!

Handsome!!!

What a darling GOAT we have as our POTD today!!! Handsome, you are just precious!!! I *adore* goats and would love to have one of my own someday. Your family is so lucky to have you in their lives.

Congrats sweet Handsome! Enjoy your day.

such a sweet nubie......and what a surprise you must have been to your new family......congratulations on being potd!!!

Nice that you have such a good life now. You look very cute and adorable=) I'm sorry about your brother, but anyway I'm very happy for you. Thank you for being our todays pet.

Congrats Handsome!

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

Look at that darling face! What a cute little scamp you are Handsome - we can see how everyone would love such a special boy! Congrats to Handsome, for being Our Adooorable Pet of the Day!!

Handsome
    What an adorable precious surprise you turned out to be!
    I'm so sorry your brother didn't survive but it sounds like you have lots of other companions to keep you company.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful, furry treasure we are treated to this Sunday! Handsome, I took one look at that precious, smiling face of yours and my heart melted like butter What a joyful blessing, and surprise, you were to your family! I'm so sorry to hear that your dear brother did not survive. But during his brief time on this earth, he sure did touch a lot of hearts...just as you have

I read these words your Mom wrote and thought to myself..."I wish every creature could be as loved and cherished as Handsome!"

Handsome is bound to break hearts. He the most attentive wonderful handsome boy. We couldn't imagine life without him. Handsome has a zest for the ladies and for life - every one seems to gravitate towards him immediately. We thank the heavens above, he was a suprise and a miracle at the same time.

You sure have "broken," or should I say stolen, my heart today, sweet, sweet Handsome!!! Have your Mom give you a big, sloopy smooch for me! I'm sure the line will be long, as all of your adoring ladies fans line up to give adorable you, Pet Talk's extra special Sunday Pet of the Day Handsome, a hug and kiss! I hope for you and your proud family a lifetime of love, good health and happy days

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Just too cute!!!!

Handsome, indeed you are! And a most benevolent POTD, having touched so many lives in such a loving way. I'm sorry that your twin did not make it, but you are spreading all the more joy on his behalf, aren't you? Wishing you many happy years with your family and all the others that adore you.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs