Thread: L & L are back...

L & L are back...

They have returned home (my house) from the vets after their little snip snip job. They are doing fine and eating good, happy to be home again.

I took them shopping today after I picked them up. I had to go to Pet Smart so rather than bring them all the way home and go right back, they went on their first shopping trip. Those two really enyoyed their outting and were facinated in the big store with all those interesting lights, smells and sounds. I even took them by the mice cage and let them look at the mice. Those two are so laid back and not a drop of scaredy cat blood in them!! A big friendly dog didn't even scare them. Anyhow, they are home and seem to be doing great!! Thought you all would want to know.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Super news.Safe and sound at home.Thanks for the update.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Great news Laura. Glad to hear that all went well.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Wonderful news! Glad all is well now in your household! We're leaving now to get the Kurbmeister!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Those boys sound so precious...me thinks Leslie should keep them LOL! That way they'll be Pettalk kitties...heee hee!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I'm so glad that everything went well and they are home safe and sound! Those two sound so wonderful and loving. I hope they find a way to Leslie or get a loving home soon. Of course we know they are in the best of hands until that happens!

WEe ,are gald that L and L,are back safe,in thier furr Ever Home.As Princess,And Dorothy Gale,of Kansas,told me,there is no place,like Home.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS