Thread: Sophie

Sophie

what a sweet baby girl tuxie you are.......congratulations on being cotd!!!

What a sweet spohisticated Little Tuxedo cat,so pretty,anda welcome addition,tothe COTD clan.The Found Cats,all send champagne wishes,and catnip dreams,and a Sauve MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Sophisticated Sophie,COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sophie, what a beautiful tux girl you are! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!!

I cannot believe how much you resemble my beloved Katz!! Looking at your picture is almost like looking in her sweet little face. I miss her so much!!!

Have a great day, little one!

Kirsten

Awww, Sophie How happy and contented you look, napping on your pillow! I can tell from that sweet look on your beautiful face, you're a lover not a fighter And I'm so glad you found your perfect match in your wonderful furever family And didn't they hit the jackpot when YOU walked into their lives! Not only are you beautiful, with the most gentle and loving purrrsonality, but such the well mannered lady as well My boys could learn a thing or two from you, Sophie Yes, you are as purrrfect as they come and we couldn't hope for a more deserving Cat of the Day honoree!!! Congratulations to you precious Sophie, Cat of the Day, Cat of the CENTURY!!! Hugs and head bonkers to you sweet Sophie from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver Have a very special day of celebration

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sophie
    What a looker you are, sweetie!
    I got such a happy smile when I saw your picture today!
    Looks like you found a wonderful forever home and family.
    Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice to meet you sweet Sophie! You look so cute in your pic cuddled up with Mom. You are so pretty - love those big eyes and of course your shiny tuxedo coat! Sophie ROCKS!!

She does sound like a sweetheart. Looks as pretty and content as can be, too. Isn't she a perfect match for her family. Congratulations.

Sophie, you look like such a sweetheart and after reading about you I can tell you are, most certainly! So affectionate and with perfect toilet habits, too . . . I'm glad you now have such a loving home and were chosen as our COTD, dearest!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sophie, you are so beautiful with your shiny black fur and perfect tuxedo markings. Yes, you do have a little tummy, don't you? The more of you to love! It is the sign of a well-fed and well-loved kitty. Sophie, you have a wonderful life with a family who will love you forever.

Sophie

You are too lovely for words, Sophie! From your purrfect ascot to your gloves and boots, and what Tuxie girl would be well dressed without her white bikini? My mom used to get a kick out of my beloved Grasshopper's bikini, and I am so delighted seeing you lying there, in true feminine, feline repose! A Calendar Girl, if ever there was one.
    And true to your Tuxie nature, you cuddle with the people you love, who I know love you back!!!
    May you all have wonderful times and I know you will build meowmories that will last forever!
    Looking at Sophie warms my heart.
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *