Thread: SPIKE

SPIKE

I was so surprised to see Spike this morning, I have never seen a Hedgehog up close and personal. What a cute little fellow he is. The kids must have loved having him in the classroom, I'm sure he can teach them many things, like love, how to handle an animal, etc. Congradulations on being the most handsome, sweet, friendliest, loving, little Very Best Pet of the Day.

Spike, when I saw your picture with your friend, I wanted to say...Will the real Spike please stand up. What a cutie you are. I hope you have a great day today as PET OF THE DAY, and just think of how many people from all over the world will be thinking about what a little wonder you are.

Spike!
    What a cutie!

I've always wanted to own a Hedgehog but I don't know enough about their care to give them a proper home.

Congrats to you!
    Hopefully you'll get lots of special hedgehog treats today!

Spike you are a precious little critter. I have to admit that what I know about hedgehogs can fit through the eye of a needle! It was so nice learning about you today, and congratulations my little friend on being selected as today's very special Pet of the Day!

Spike, aren't you a neat little fellow?? And quite happy too! I loved seeing you with your toy. But the toy is bigger than you are!

Congratulations on a most unusual, but perfect, Pet of the Day!!!

Hi Spike! Wow!!! What big plans your Mom has for your future! As she becomes a teacher, you will step into her shoes as teacher's assistant, helping the young students learn all about your special self! That is an AWESOME responsibility! But, I think you are well up to the task, cutie pie! We know one thing for sure. There will be no question as to who will be "teacher's pet!!" You are one adorable little bundle of sweetness Spike! And may I say, your teeny, tiny little pink feeties are precious! Congratulations to you Spike, our adorable and sweet, hard working and loving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Spike is too cute!! I've never seen a hedgehog that close either(except for Sonic of course~) Thanks for sharing your baby!!
    Golden smiles,