Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lennon,the Lucky

Lennon,the Lucky

What a Great Name,for a Cat,named I,am assuming,after The Late John Lennon.Amd An Orangie,to boot,The Found Cat Orange Organization,is mighty pleased,to see the domination,of COTD,by thier Fellow Orange Warriors! A Big Found Cat Lilt MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! To Lennon COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lennon, what a touching story. It wasn't meant for anyone else to adopt you because you knew where you wanted to be, didn't you sweetie.

You're picture is breathtaking and I'd love to get some of your kitty nose nibbles.

Congratulations sweet Lennon!

Lennon, you are indeed a fine boy! Such a handsome face, and love those stripes! You certainly found the right home, and we send our catgratulations on your purrrrfect adoption and the honor of being today's super Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Lennon, you found Paradise, didnt you? What a lovely tribute to an even lovlier orangie!

There just isn't anything quite like an orange boy! They can communicate better than all others. At least that is my opinion and certainly Lennon, you prove to us that this is true.

You are just wonderful in every way and we are so happy that from tiny little sick kitten you have made it big time as OUR CAT OF THE DAY!

What a magnificent orange boy you are Lennon. That sparkling white bath shows you off to purrfection! You knew where you wanted to be, didn't you Lennon? Well done on picking such a loving family!

Many congratulations on your Cat of the Day honours!

Yes, your beautiful photo does speak for itself, dear Lennon! I can see from your sweet expression, the gentleness in your eyes, that you are one very special boy indeed I can't imagine how you came to be the last of the litter to be adopted. But I think you knew all along your destiny; that you and your Mom were meant to be, furever and ever, and so it was From shelter kitten to cherished and adored furkid to Cat of the Day!!! Now that's reason to celebrate Congratulations to you darling Lennon!! I wish for you and your wonderful family a lifetime of unconditional love and friendship Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, precious Lennon

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lennon
    How handsome you are, sweetie!
    I think you were meant to be where you are. That's why you were not adopted. I'm so glad you have a wonderful happy home and family !
    Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hooray for Lovely Lennon! What a good-looking man you are and with that amazing orangie personality which shines through in your photo. We love Lennon!!

OrAngel, that's this baby.

Sounds like Lennon was the blueprint for orange Tabbies. Except he's not very goofy. But he is indeed lucky, and more good luck to him.

Originally posted by luvdemabys
    OrAngel, that's this baby.
    ORANGELS............I LOVE THIS!

Lennon, you resemble my ginger tabby Meeshe!

I'm glad you held your affections at bay until all your siblings were adopted, and then asserted yourself upon the shoulders of the person you knew was right for you!

Way to go, handsome boy! And look where it got you . . . a home with lots of love, and being chosen as our COTD . . . Congratulations.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Lennon, you are my ideal of the perfect cat. Maybe because you have the coloring of your wild cousins, you seem more "cat-like." Did you know that she would be your mom when she took you and your sibs home to nurse you back to health? Kitties have a way of choosing the humans they want to live with, and Lennon, you made a fine choice. You are a sweet, beautiful boy, and a wonderful COTD!

Lennon's mom - thank you for taking care of the animals at the shelter. It must be difficult not to take all of them home.

Lennon

What a wonderful, handsome cat you are! Your meowmomma was quite attuned when she realized you had adopted her. Your story is so heart-warming.

Congratulations on being our fine Cat of The Day...celebrate with your humans, precious one.

The world needs more people like your meowmomma.
    Noli Me Tangere