Thread: Dozer

Dozer

Oh,, what a gorgoeus Dane you are!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS DOZER!

The great dane has always been one of my favorite breeds and Dozer you are no exception! Those pictures your family sent in for dog of the day are just awesome.

I understand that people fear the larger breeds like you, but with your size...it just means there's more of you to love (believe that I know this because I had a rottie and now have a new mastiff puppy of my own!)

I do hope you and your family have a wonderful day today because you definatly deserve your title as our
    "DOG OF THE DAY"!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Be still my heart. Oh Dozer, you are one of the most handsome boys I've ever seen. I love your ears and your soulful eyes.

Come on over to my house any time. You can have the love seat, the couch, whatever suits you.

Congratulations you gorgeous hunk!

Hugs and kisses from Nashville to Dozer-spectacular Dog of the Day!!

What a glorious photo of you surveying your Danedom, magnificent Dozer! What fun you must have romping the beautiful Oregon coast with your family and furfriends! Then, it's off to the candy store for a yummy treat and home for some snuggle time on the loveseat with your people Now that's living the good life! You know they say, you "big boys" are the biggest mushes of all and that description fits you to perfection, sweet Dozer. SO much doggie to love Well, I think today a trip to the beach and maybe an extra treat or two are in order because today, we proudly crown you our magnificent Dog of the Day! I hope your loving parents, friends and adoring fans (and even little Mojo) enjoy a very special day of celebration!!! BIG hugs and happy tail wags to you sweet Dozer Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a biiiiiig HANDSOME man! Oh Dozer, we are all in love with you - look at that fantastic face and magnificent Dane body! Your eyes are what did it for me. DOZER TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

Dozer I think I am in love! You are one very beautiful young guy! I can see that sweetness in your eyes. When I was a kid and rode my bike to grammar school, I passed a house each morning where there was a beautiful Dane chained in the yard. We'd meet each morning and I fed him half of what was in my lunchbox. Congratulations Dozer for being our beautiful Dog Of The Day!

KW ~CA~

Dozer, aren't you just magnificent??

Danes are one of my favourite breeds! You are a very beautiful boy Dozer! Congrats on being our DOTD

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Dozer, you are one handsome big boy!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh wow Dozer, just look at you! You are magnificent! What an awesome picture of you! I just love your natural ears, and your colors are absolutely beautiful! It sounds like you have a lot of brains to match your beauty too, you have things all figured out don't you boy? Treats are a sure way to pump up that enthusiasm

Dozer, I sure enjoyed getting to meet you as our honored dog today. I hope you get lots of extra special fun, treats and attention today to celebrate! Congratulations Dozer, our magnificent Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh, handsome Dozer boy! What a delightful doggy you are, sweeetie! I just love you, sweetieCongratultions, sweeting on being our dolg of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Congratulations Dozer you are soooo beautifuL!

What a HUNKA, HUNKA, HUNKA you are Dozer! I've had the pleasure and honor of being slurped by many a GD and there's nothing like it! A big, friendly, clever magnificent boy, that's you! Hope your special day is rewarded with a romp on the beach and extra doggie dipped snacks!

I've been Boooo'd!