Thread: BENTLEY

BENTLEY

Bentley, what a cutie you are. I don't know much about Ferrets, but I can tell that you are very special. Cinnamon sounds like a very special girlfriend too, I'm sure you keep each other company plus it's fun to get into trouble when there are two of you. I can tell you family loves you so much. Congradulations on being the sweetest, most loving, smart and Very Best Pet of the Day.

Bentley, You seem like a sweet Ferret. So glad you got to be pet of the day this Saturday after Thanksgiving Sure seems like your family loves you a bunch. Nice you got a gal friend to hang out with.
    Enjoy your day.

Hi precious Bentley! Your photos are so sweet. Ahhhh, that face! What an adorable little ferret boy you are, Bentley. And I fully understand your tossing aside your "stuffie" for the beautiful Cinnamon girl! What a lucky family to have you there to love them, comfort them and make them smile!! Congratulations Bentlely, our most precious sweetest, friendliest, Pet of the Day! Of course you will have your fill of favorite treats today Bentley!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~