Thread: Majestic Emerson J.

Majestic Emerson J.

Congrats to the little Lion!! Emerson, Do you know how luckey you are? You are obviously so very loved, and it seems your owners have a bit of the whimsical in them, thus your adorable fur style!!
    That feline fanatic.

such a little lover! congratulations to the cotd!!!

Emerson James,that is such a Handsome,Noble Face,that youahve,and dignity,just ooozes,from My Monitior,as I see you! And The Found cats,All send A Magestic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOW To Emerson James,Dignified COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good Morning Emerson Jaymes!!! Oh my! Aren't you the handsome man And looking quite the hunky hunk in your fab lion cut too I might add My Mr. B sports that cut once a year too!

Emerson, your mom's heartfelt tribute to her best buddy brought tears to my eyes. So many times in my life, during those most challenging and saddest of hours, it has been my furkids who have proved to be my greatest source of comfort. I know your mom feels exactly the same way about her beautiful boy...that our furkids are truly heaven sent Yes, a higher power was surely at work that happy day you found your way "home!"

Enjoy your well earned day on center stage sweetheart We're honored to crown you our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you and your proud family, precious Emerson!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh WOW, Emerson James, you are one seriously gooorgeous kitty cat!! You have so much intelligence and character in your gorgeous eyes and I just LOVE your lion cut. What a great picture - it captures your grace, style and beauty!

Emerson
    How adorable you are. I love your "lion" doo!
    I'm so glad you found a wonderful new loving home and family!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our speical Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhh, Emerson Jaymes, you are very, very handsome - and I love your lion cut!!!! You are obviously in a loving, happy home and we congratulate you on that and on being a most special Cat of the Day today!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Emerson Jaymes! What a beauty patootie you are! Even though th COTD bio says you're a female in the caption, we know you're one handsome dude! Catgratulations on being our beautiful lion-cut COTD! MEOWRRRRRRRRRR

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

He sounds like quite a fellow. Great photo. With the lion-cut and that dignified face, he looks like a gentleman that put on his tie, but forgot his pants. It's obvious he has a great home. Congratulations.

My smile as I saw your handsome face turned to a laugh as I scrolled down to your lion haircut! Emerson Jaymes, you are such a beautiful kitty! My Himalayan boy Bailey looks a lot like you, except for the hairdo. Your humans obviously adore you and with good reason - you are an adorable boy!