Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Last Few Days With The Monkeys..Gabe & Gracie

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

My Last Few Days With The Monkeys..Gabe & Gracie

I'm going to miss this pair of monkeys, but know they're going to a loving forever home. A few pics of their last days here...beware Meg & Mark.....

She looks so sweet, but she such an adventurous little monkey!

Don't worry about Gabriel! He's so endearing, and loving! Blame it all on sister!

Better watch out for the plants! The best gardeners are coming to your home LOL!

Nawty monkies love the "hens and chicks" plants a bit too much LOL!

Gracie say's "KISS MY ROYAL SCEPTER"!!

MORE COMING
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Oh hurry, QSA! I have to go to bed, I'm dead tired, but I want to see more of the monkeys before I go!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

This plant has a FEW too many fun toys surrounding it..I MUST dispense with them...they make great toys!

Gracie having wayyyyyy too much fun! At the expense of some (now indoor) houseplants!

And as always...little Mr. Innocent! HONEST!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

Thanks so much! I can now go to bed with visions of Gracie and Gabriel dancing in my head.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

WATCH OUT FOR MONKEYS IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!! LOL!
    Author Unknown ~*~

They are two of the most precious babies ever! I know you are going to miss them terribly Jan ... but like you said, they are soooooo very lucky to be going to live with Meg!

Meg, I bet you are about to bust your seams with excitement!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Awwww! It would be so hard to give them up!

Look how they have grown and how healthy and happy they look! Two little dahlins! (Cajun for darlings) I was wanting to see pictures of them SO bad but would not ask, didn't want to get the reputation of a whinner like some people have.. I just droped hints.

Awww!! Meg, you are going to have such fun with these two in the house! I know you have to be SO excited. I saw the post with the things you got for them when they come to their furever home and I can't wait to see pictures of them all settled in those beds and playing with the toys.. This is SO exciting!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

They look fantastic Jan...And so happy they are going to a furrever home with loving parents.It's so nice to see the change from when they were first brought in.Great job Jan.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

OMG!!!!! With the exception of Gracie and Gabe having white noses....I would swear I was looking at Tigger and Tony when they were babies. I wish I had some of Tigger and Tony's baby pictures in the computer so everyone could see just what I mean.

Jan thank you, thank you, thank you for posting these pictures. I now have to go home this afternoon and protect the house plants from those monkeys. Boy they are certainly going to have fun at my house. Wait until you see all of the "play sets" that I have in the house.....they are going to go crazy.

I can see that the remainder of my day is going to be spent coming back to this post and going through all the pictures.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Meg, you are so lucky to be getting those two! They are both beautiful cats (though I'm sure Gabriel would prefer to be called handsome )

Good luck in your new furrever home, and thanks for taking such good care of them.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Good luck protecting your plants Meg! I'm at my wits end trying to save the "hens and chicks"(plants) surrounding my tree, but they dig them up so easily, and then cart them around in their mouths! Too funny. Be prepared to fall head over heels in love fast!
    Author Unknown ~*~

Awwww what sweet little Monkeys. Best of luck on your furrever home.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Jan,you have worked miracles,with Gracie,and Gabriel,just to get them,to the point,that they can get New Furr Ever Homes,and You,are Our Hero.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jan, maybe before closing this post completly, you could end it with some infant pics of the 2 babies. At that time they were thought to be completely blind and the vet asked you "why not just put them down?" right? Turns out they get along just fine, see shadows and love life!!! ****! the vet! Maybe you should bring pics to the vet to show how wrong he/she was. In fact, I definately think you should. In the name of magoo, and all blind cats out there! no more automatic euthanasia!!!
    Good job!