Thread: Meka is a Roach Killer!!

Meka is a Roach Killer!!

Our Meka was going nuts last night and my hubby was looking and sure enough a large tree roach had come in from outside (here in Houston Texas with the rain and cold front they try hard to get inside) and Meka was hot on it's tail. She was swatting at it - dug it out of a plastic bag it had gotten in and one bite! It was a dead roach!!!! hahaha I LOVE Meka! I absolutely DO NOT like roaches so this was great! She had been playing all night long - sometimes I think she is more a kitten than a 2-1/2 year old and this was a lot of fun for her - live toy! Debbie

I HATE ROACHES!!!!!!!!!! You go, Meka!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Great Job Meka! Who says she doesn't earn her treats?

I get grossed out and at the same time I'm relieved to see the cats attack and kill a bug. It saves me from squishing them.

Those things drive mine NUTS!! We have them too in Louisiana and every now and then, they will get inside. Thank goodness, the kitties think they are here for their amusement!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Way to go Meka! When I had my apartment in Chicago, the person who lived next door to me moved out (3 years I lived there and never once saw the guy ) and they exterminated his apartment. Well.....needless to say, for the next few days after that T & P had a field day and every morning I would wake up to the dreaded carcass. I, personally, never saw one so I would never have known they were there except for my great hunter and huntress.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

We were joking before we got Meka that hubby grew up with a poodle that would kill the occasional roach that would come in through the chimney. If I had known cats did this I would have gotten one much sooner!!!! haha I do NOT like roaches and the occasional one that gets in usually dies from whatever has been sprayed in the house years ago - not spraying now since got cat and hadn't sprayed in years. BUT I still had to squish it if I saw it before the poison took hold - YUK! She was much more effective and that was the first time I got any entertainment out of a roach! hahahahaha My little roach killer - she has a home for life!!!! Debbie

Yucky.... go Meka.

T and J always just play the creepy crawlies to death... but eat the flyers... ewwwww
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Bugs don't stand much of a chance here either LOL! But I do get totally grossed out when they find a centipede (or whatever those things with zillions of legs are) and catch that. They bring the creature into the kitchen, and shred it all over the floor. The legs KEEP WIGGLING!!! BLECK!!! Now I want to vomit LOL! Atta girl Meka the great bug huntress!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

OK - I hope I do not get any of those centipede things - that would gross me out!!!! And I love birds too much. When we feed them she will get up by the window and watch and watch and from playing with her she likes to jump at things that are like flying so I'll keep her away from the birds! That would not be a good thing with me - a dead bird - so roaches and insects only for her - like I have much say! Debbie

Meka,is a hero,as I hate Roaches,and The Found Cats,areMy Exterminators!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS