Thread: Ouch!

Ouch!

Woman Charged With Cutting Off Boyfriend's Penis
    Detectives: Woman Says Boyfriend Was Unfaithful, Abused Her

POSTED: 11:05 am CST November 2, 2004
    UPDATED: 5:29 pm CST November 2, 2004

HOUSTON -- The woman accused of attacking and cutting off her boyfriend's penis turned herself in to officials Tuesday afternoon, Local 2 reported.

Couple's Stories About Night Penis Cut Off Differ

Delmy Ruiz, 49, was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for allegedly cutting off her boyfriend's penis with a kitchen knife while he was asleep early Friday morning.

"It seems premeditated to us right now because there is no indication of any family violence going on in the morning that this attack occurred. He was in a deep sleep and was awakened by a sharp pain, so that doesn't tell us that he was beating her or anything like that before the attack," Harris County Sheriff's Lt. Ruben Diaz told Local 2.

Ruiz turned herself into Houston-area authorities Tuesday after being on the run since the incident.

Rene Armando, Ruiz's 33-year-old boyfriend, is still recovering in Ben Taub Hospital. Doctors said 80 percent of his penis had been cut off.

Ruiz told detectives she cut the man because he had been unfaithful and had physically abused her.

"There has been a long history of abuse. I think every guy cringes when he hears the facts of this case. But, when you start thinking about your sister, your niece, your daughter, your mother -- you might have a different opinion," Ruiz's attorney Thomas Radosevich said. "I don't know the facts (right now). We are going to investigate it."

Detectives said the man was on probation for assaulting the woman last year and found a court order prohibiting him from going near her. He was not abusing her when the attack occurred, according to Diaz.

Despite the court order, the woman invited him to her home Thursday, Diaz said.

"She had filed a protective order against him, but like many other protective orders, she was constantly inviting him over to her house, which kind of makes it a moot point," Diaz said.

The couple has lived together in the United States for about four years, but are not believed to be legally married, Diaz said.

Detectives said Ruiz is still married to another man in her homeland of El Salvador and thought she might have headed there after she assaulted Armando.

Ruiz's next court appearance is set for Wednesday.

Copyright 2004 by Click2Houston.com. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.click2houston.com/news/3882985/detail.html

I really don't know what to say to this one

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

ouch i bet that hurt

o_0