Thread: A New House

A New House

My aunt, uncle, and three cousins just moved into a brand new house. Unfortunatly, the house is not nearly finished. A bathroom, a girl's room, and an adult room is finished. They have no stove or refridgerator hooked up so they are going out to eat and eating at other's houses to get warm meals other than fast food. Not all carpet is in, and stairs are not finished. Not to mention bordem. There is no television or computer hooked up. The children are bored to death, and they can't do anything fun because they need to help move things into the house. The reason why the move was so rushed is because the family that bought the old house had to be moved in by a certain date. The family is so frustrated and my aunt is about ready to cry. Please, can you pray for them. They will have a beautiful house in the end but as of now, it is disastor. If you could say some nice things to help them get through this, I would tell them and they would greatly appreciate it. A family with one girl, two boys, a mom and a dad + Only one bathroom and shower working + One unfinished bedroom and many other unfinished rooms = a very unhappy family. They need prayers. They need encouragement. Pray for them, send comments, I need to motevate them to finish their house. It will be beautiful in the end, all they need is a little words of encouragement.

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

I am sure right now it does not seem worth it all, but in years to come they will look back on this and say 'hey we got through it didn't we"? not much fun living in such dis-order, but hey one bathroom isn't that bad ya know, we have four here and have only ever had the one bathroom.

Hopefully things will get finished soon and they will beable to live in harmony once again, until then I wish you all well and hope for a quick end to your distress.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️