I am so excited. I absolutely love Tennessee! I have a long weekend off of my job this weekend and decided to go. Kenny (KayAnn's brother) and I are leaving on Thursday night after work and coming back Monday! We are going to go in a pop up and stay at a camp ground in Pigeon Forge. I picked out a site right on the creek. We plan to go on a Old Fashioned Hayride, Gatlinburgs Winterfest Trolley Ride, and a few other things while we're there. I want to try that Hillbilly minature golfing in the mountains. That should be interesting! We might even just go sight seeking the the mountains! I don't care what we do, I just want to enjoy the scenery! We were thinking about bringing Honey, because we know she would LOVE it. But, we figured we would enjoy this time on our own and take her next time. So her and the kitties are going to go to my parents house for the weekend. I will be sure to take lots of pictures! I still need to take lots of updated pictures of Honey, Orion, Caeleigh, and Chloe...my how Chloe is getting big! She's my not-so-little "little kitty" anymore.

KayAnn took Halloween pics of Honey yesterday, so maybe she'll post them today! *hint hint* If not, you guys will have to help me bug her for them!

Now that I am a little less busy with school and work hopefully I will be on more often! hehehe talk to you guys soon!