Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello....

Hello....

Wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Jim. I live in Tennessee (U.S.)

I have 4 cats...2 male, 2 female...Benoit and Owen are the males. Patches and Peaches are the females. They are my kids...there is nothing as important in my life right now as they are.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Jim! Do you have pics of your precious kitties?
    cats are forever.

Hi Jim! Welcome! Everyone here loves their furkids so you are in good company. We'd love to see pictures of your babies!

Your neighbor in NC,
    Tina

Hello Obpp and welcome to Pet Talk! I am Laura, I have 4 babies, Chester, Amy (special needs kitty), Giz and Samantha. You will find many amazing stories here of the love and dovotion we have towards our furry friends. Can't wait to hear the stories about yours and see pictures.

Actually, I need to take updated pics of them...all the ones I have are when Owen and Ben were kittens...now they're both over a year old.

Kitten pictures are fine too!!!!

Another Cat Lover,in the fine State,of Tennessee! That must bea Hot Bed,of cat Love! And The Found Cats,and I cant wait,to see your clowder,and a Big Howdy,you You All!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Jim and Welcome to PT!!!

It's always great to see another fellow Tennessean here. Are you in east, middle or west TN? I'm in east.

I too would love to see pictures of your kitties. That is one thing around here we LOVE pictures.

I have five cats (two I just adopted from another TN person here, Kimlovescats) and a dog. You can see them in my signature below.

I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing more about your cats.

From Decker with Love

Jimmmmm... hah hah...good to see you here

Welcome to Pet Talk! What colors are the boys? How did you get them?

I'm Karen, one of the moderators here. My pet is Miss Hoppy, she's the bunny that's my avatar!

hello

Hi Jim

Welcome to pet talk. Hope you enjoy talking with people who understanding that our pets are just like kids to us. I have 3 persians and wouldn't trade them for anything. I found that you can get lots of love and help and prays here. someone usually can point you in the right direction if you have a problem. Welcome again. Looking forwart to see your four furbabies.

Persianmom ( Carol)

Originally posted by Uniqueviking
    Jimmmmm... hah hah...good to see you here
    Heh...Viking!! LOL...you know I love to talk about my kids.

You think if I get new pics of the cats that either you or Kirsten can post them?

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Welcome Jim. I'm Lisa and we are currently owned by 3 kitties. (Kuhio passed away in 2002 after 17 wonderful years). Looking forward to seeing pictures of your babies. It's great to have another "Cat Dad" around here. I haven't convinced my husband to post, yet. Greetings from Alaska!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Jim, you can just send them to me and I'll host and post them for you

Tennesse seems to be the place to be! Welcome! Your crew sounds wonderful. Can't wait to see pictures of your cats.

I have three boys, and one girl cat... and one girl dog insulted by the collection of cats I've accumulated.