View Poll Results: Is anger an issue with you?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • no

13 31.71%
  • sometimes

16 39.02%
  • yes

12 29.27%

Thread: Is anger an issue with you?

Is anger an issue with you?

Sorry.....I guess this is my night to vent!
    Do any of you ever feel that ANGER is an issue with you?
    I just get angry too easy, often frustrated for no apparent reasons. It sometimes takes awhile to calm myself down.
    My dad always thought of it as an inbalance & I just don't know what causes it.
    It's weird too because if you met me on the street you'd never know. There's people I talk to that say "Tina, you're such a SWEET girl & so nice to talk to & you listen!"
    I do those things but there are also times when I also feel enraged & burning up inside. I'm not much of a drinker & I don't do drugs. I do have some medical problems but I don't think it's caused from them. I honestly can not say what REALLY sets me off. There have been numerous times when Matthew will ask me why I'm so mad & I just can't answer him!
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry all the time & I love to laugh & meet people & LOVE to talk!!!
    I just wish I knew what caused it & how I could stop it.
    I haven't been in any fist fights or anything dramatic like that.
    I don't know, I just get angry....
    Tina

It can be. I don't often lose my temper but I find myself snapping at people who don't deserve it a lot. I can usually catch myself and apologize, but I hate seeing myself do it. -_-

Thank you Wolf_Q!

lol you tell me I am getting better though lol for example if someone calls me stupid I go "oh, I know! isnt it funny how that works? I mean its so weird!" in a vally girl voice lol that just makes the whole thing fun, and I dont feel any anger there was a time when I would have gotten really really angry after getting puched in the shoulder(my friends boyfriend-he left a big dark painful bruise lol) its still hurts almost a week later, but I am not mad, and I dont think he should stop bugging me lol afterall if he agree'd not to bug me that I would have to agree to do the same, and thats no fun

ps. the punch was all in fun lol, he did not realize he punched so hard as to leave a bruise, he was suprised when my friend(his GF) told him on monday
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Sometimes anger is a problem for me when I get angry or aggrivated for no reason at all. One minute I'm a happy lil camper and the next minute I am a angry hornet And sometimes I can go from being really angry one minute to being really happy
    Katiesmom(Crystal)

Yeah, it can be. When I get started.. I usually just CAN'T or WON'T stop until the consequences kick in! Believe me, I've gotten my share x 10 worth of groundings from the parents.

Lots of things can set me off. But I'd say the number one things that causes me stress and/or anger is school and family problems. (sister being a brat, fights and arguments with parents, homework, grades, etc.)

Yes, very much so. I've always been this way for as long as I can remember. I get "set off" easily, just say the wrong thing to me and watch out! I believe I'm very sensitive and that plays a part too. I can be the same way as you, very happy one moment and then filled with anger.

I sometimes think I may be going thru pre-menopause, it's hard to say though since I've always had these feelings.

It has never really been an issue with me. When I do get angry, I usually keep it inside (which is a problem too). I rarely raise my voice and get really upset when people do. I always have been that way.

It isn't an issue for me. I get depressed really easy, but it takes quite a bit for me to actually get angry. I always seem to blame everything on myself instead of getting mad which isn't healthy either.

Thank you Wolfie!

No not realy, yes i get annoyed but never realy fuming mad where i feel like i will yell abuse etc.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I can say I used to be that very same way. I could just feel the rage wash over me like someone threw a bucket of water on me.
    Come to find out my problem was I was going through Premature Ovarian Failure. It really messed with my hormones alot.
    It could be something medical wrong with you too.
    I hope you can find out because being that angry is definately not good for you (or the ones that are around you).

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Rare that I get angry, but when I do there's a legitimate reason for it. I vent and make my emotions know and get it out of my system, then move on. I find staying angry takes way too much energy. So it's a quick vent and then I let it go.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Originally posted by WolfChan
    It can be. I don't often lose my temper but I find myself snapping at people who don't deserve it a lot. I can usually catch myself and apologize, but I hate seeing myself do it. -_-
    I'm just like this. I don't handle stress well.

A prime example of this is if we're traveling and we get lost, I'll get frustrated and will snap at Andy. He didn't do anything wrong and I feel terrible afterwards. I'm working real hard to catch myself before I freak out.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I try not to let anger get the best of me. Sometimes when I have alot of time on my hands, it can get the best of me. But I just figure that letting anger get the best of me is like renting space in my head to my ex-husband. That helps alot.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

sometimes i have an anger problem. I get angry so easily,i dont know why?I try not to let anger be my answer,but sometimes it is.and im trying to get out of it.