Thread: Nenia & Papo

Nenia & Papo

How adorable you two are!
    Your cute picture sure gave me a big smile today!
    Sounds like you two found a wonderful home and loving guardian to share it with!
    Congratulations, sweeties, on being our special Pets of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Papo and Nenia, you two are SO adorable I think that's you Nenia in the hat??? What a cutie! Gotta love that pose and those precious pawsies Papo, you look like the shy one, though your human tells us you're the li'l devil! Funny, not a pitchfork in sight What a happy day that was, the day your uncle brought you home to your forever family! What a great surprise that must have been for your person. And it's clear, it's been one heavenly match from day one. It's great to hear how very loved you both are! Papo and Nenia, it was great fun getting to know you two cutie pies. I hope that you and your proud family enjoy many, many more happy, love filled years together! And today, make sure you're spoiled rotten because this is your day to shine in the spotlight! Congratulations to our very precious Pets of the Day, Papo and Nenia! Hugs and kisses to you both!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow - 8 years old - you two are sooooo adorable!! Love the hats, tee hee. Nenia and Papo ROCK!!!!!

Nenia and Papo, you are both too adorable for words!!! I have been too busy to reply today and I am ashamed for I would not want this day to pass without saying CONGRATULATIONS to you and to your lucky human who was bestowed such a wonderful gift as the two of you!! What a pleasant surprise!!!!

Hope you had a great day of celebration, sweeties!!!

Blog Entries

Nenia & Papo

lil devil Nenia and lil angel Papo -- what delightful, cute furries you are! My KatMa is bonkers...she wants you both to come to Montreal and visit us. Such cuteness.

Live long, healthy, happy and always cherished by your person who was very lucky that her/his uncle brought such wonderful pets to love.

Celebrate your day as our Pets of the Day. You are both so adorable and cute that mere words don't do you justice.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore