Thread: Sweet sweet Louie

Sweet sweet Louie

What a handsom guy you are sweet Louie!

And it seems you are quite brainy as well, thrilling a three year old
    when you unexpectedly rub against her legs and butt her with your head. Yet the worst one is of the older cat, Sassy. Manage to make her angry just for the laugh of it! What a guy! You surely make your presence felt, even the birds have to do without a bath this summer

Enjoy your day sweetie!

You are a beautiful boy, Louie. Congratulations. We have an orange cat named Louis, also.

Hi Louis! Samantha here. From your description, you certainly sound like a fun-loving boy! Just my type. I like to wind my mother and my sister up too - it is such fun! I think it is very brave of you to give headbumpies to your little niece though. I don't think I am brave enough for that.

Here is a picture of me on my bird bath.

Lucky Loie,that is a great photo,of you,in the bird bath,but you must be dry cleaning,as there is no water! That was a Louie Costello joke! From,years ago!The Found Cats,all send you a Magnificent found Cat Yowl MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Lucky Loie,COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Louie, you certainly did start our day with a smile! Great pose - obviously a happy boy! Loved reading your write up - you are so fortunate to have been adopted into such an appreciative home - they obviously love you! Catgratulations on being today's well posed, purrrrrfectionly wonderful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

P.S. MacTavish says you look very much like "family!" www.cathappy.com/mactavish.htm

Louie, Louie!!

You sweet boy, rolling around in the birdbath. Silly baby. What a great way to start my day. Love MARTHA and Julie ("Mee-OWWIE! Louie!") the Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Oh Louie, you silly boy What a smile you brought to my face this morning, sweetheart! A look of pure joy and contentment, that's what I see on that beautiful face of yours! It's great to read that you found your way into such loving home, with lots of humans and furry ones to love, and on occasion, torment Brothers are good at that sort of thing But you more than make up for your mischievous ways by being such a sweet and gentle furfriend to your "grandaughter!" Now that's a guy after my own heart!!! Louie, we are honored to bestow upon you the coveted title, Cat of the Day! What a guy!!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight! Hugs and purrrs to you luscious Louie, from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Louie
    Hi, handsome!
    What a hoot you are! I got such a grin from seeing your upside down self in the bird bath picture!
    You certainly brightened up my rainy Kansas day, for sure!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

louie

It must be in the genes of orange cats. There is one in our neighborhood who loves everybody, humans, dogs, cats. I had an intact male a long time ago who use to let his nieces and nephews nuzzle against his belly. He too was an orange boy.
    amdla

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Oh Louie, Louie .... OK now I'm singing ..... you are one beautiful, big hunka-hunka orangie love! You do look like you have some Maine Coon in you .... love the fluff!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

That's a cool kitty. And you can tell that his family really enjoy his personality. Sounds like he is happy as can be with life. Congratulations.

What a big beautiful orange boy! How nice to see you enjoying yourself in the sun! YAY LOUIE!!

louie

o louie you are sutch a handsome boy ther is a cat up the street that looks just like you MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW congrats of being cat of the day

P.S. to any one in canada who watches degrasi they are having a mall tour

Sweet and handsome - that's Louie! You look like a *big* orange boy! You are sure having a wonderful time in the birdbath. I bet you have a lot of fun wandering through the fields, but please be careful outdoors. I can tell your mom loves you a lot. Many more years of happiness and health to you sweet Louie!