Thread: Yay me!

Yay me!

I am waiting to get a phone call back from the "Nicest Vet in Wellington" about an interview for one of three jobs at his clinic (or clinics now since he has about 3!).
    I haven't met him yet, but everyone who I talk to about him says he's such a nice man, he is so sweet etc. So once I have a day and time I will let you know, and in the meantime lots of positive wishes and prayers for me please!
    I've been waiting for a job at a clinic for over 5 months and have had tons of rejections for no good reason, so a bit of good news is much needed. I know that being a VN (vet nurse) is what I want to do with myself - I always feel 'at home' when I'm at a clinic. And I know that I will be a d*mn good VN once I am given the opportunity.
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Good luck CF! I just know that they will see the good in you. Canuck prayers on the way, first class flight!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

good luck!

Catfancier, here come some BIG Pittsburgh prayers coming your way! I have my fingers crossed and Nikki & Daisy both have their paws crossed!

Finger, paws and claws crossed for you!!!!! Keep us posted!!

thanks all - still no news as yet... but I will let you know!
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Uppie date...

Just letting you all know that I have my interview tomorrow afternoon (Saturday) at 4:30pm!! Yay!

It will be interesting - this week I have been on my last block course for my VN course (Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun), and tomorrow we are having a bird handling assessment in which I am bringing my budgies, and my mum is bringing her cockatiels to use. So I will have to run home afterwards with the birds, get myself ready and head out to meet the vet. I'm so excited though! I just really hope I get the job (or a job) from it!

Heavenly Pet Care

Yay! I've been boo'd!

That's great! Good Luck for tommorow!

Another Uppie Date

I had my interview a short while ago, and it went really well (considering I have a cold at the moment too!). So I'm quite excited. The vet said he would get back to me either way over the next couple of days. So fingers crossed!

Heavenly Pet Care

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Re: Another Uppie Date

Originally posted by catfancier
    I had my interview a short while ago, and it went really well (considering I have a cold at the moment too!). So I'm quite excited. The vet said he would get back to me either way over the next couple of days. So fingers crossed!
    Catfancier, I have my fingers crossed and Nikki and Daisy both have their paws crossed!

All fingers, toes, and paws crossed over here! good luck!!!