Thread: Finn's ten months old today!

Finn's ten months old today!

Hey, this is pretty pointless, but, I was just sitting here looking at my pretty doggie, and, remembered that today's his ten month birthday! He'll be a year old in two months! that means....Christmas is only two months away, omg. YIKES!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Happy 10 month bday!

Time sure flies, huh? Gigi is already 1 now.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Originally posted by jenfer
    Happy 10 month bday!

Time sure flies, huh? Gigi is already 1 now.
    I know! I remember the thread you posted! It's crazy! Sometimes it seems like I just met Finn and other times I can't remember not knowing him.

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Happy 10 months Finn!!

How bout some more pictures of the handsome boy?!

Originally posted by dogs_4_me
    Happy 10 months Finn!!

How bout some more pictures of the handsome boy?!
    I posted three threads a few days ago showing all the photos I'd taken from around May to July. But, I have some photos that I'm hoping to scan today, if I am able to! Did you see the pictures I posted? They're here, in Dog General.

Thanks, Dogz!

Originally posted by guster girl
    I posted three threads a few days ago showing all the photos I'd taken from around May to July. But, I have some photos that I'm hoping to scan today, if I am able to! Did you see the pictures I posted? They're here, in Dog General.

LOL I missed those threads, i just looked at the pictures now, oo there so cute! We still need more though

I'm just trying to get to a scanner! I'll post what I have as soon as I can! I have a few good ones, too, of him at the lake.

Thanks, Dogz!

Happy 10 month anniversary, adorable Finn! I can't believe you're almost 1 year old sweetheart I've loved seeing your most recent pics...hopefully more to come Make sure your mommy spoils you even more than usual today!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Finn's approaching the big 1-year mark already! He sure has gotten so very handsome. Keep those pics of him coming
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Happy 10 month birthday!

----<---<--<{(@

thanks everyone! He's just been chillin' with me all day at home, enjoying quiet time! I'm hoping to get some pics scanned soon! I have a scanner that a friend gave me, but, it's old! So, the guy I'm dating is having to a lot of digging around on the internet to find a program (something about a driver?!) that will work. I don't know the first thing about it, but, he does. So, hopefully, soon!

Thanks, Dogz!

This isn't pointless! Mine are much, much more pointless! Anyho, Congradulations Finn!!! Happy 10 month Birthday!

Happy Ten months Birthday, Finn!!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!