Thread: Julius!!

Julius!!

Good morning you cute little guy!! We have fallen in love with you and your picture. You are maybe the happiest guy on the planet. We were so excited to learn that you were born in Daytona Beach!! Our Mom was raised in DB and lived there for many many years. We are a hop, skip, and a jump, from there now. It seems you are quite the seasoned traveler Mr. J. You have done alot and been alot of places in your short life. We couldn't be more impressed!! What a guy!!! We can tell you're living the good life sweetheart. Keep up the good work!! Say hi to the family and Sandy for us. We would love to see you playing with Sandy but most of all, we would give anything to see you when Mom is getting that kiss. We are trying to imagine what that would look like and we can't stop smiling. Congrats for being our celebrated DOTD Mr. J. You are just adorable and we would love to meet you, Mr. Personality. Treats, kisses, and belly rubs all around!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

What an adorable boy you are, Julius!
    I love your little eyebrows and what a smile you have on your face! I think it's been transferred to my own after seeing your sweet pictures.

Have a wonderful day sweetheart -- and thank you for being our DOTD!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Yes, Julius, I see you laughing and you need to know that you are creating smiles all around the world today when people tune in to see their Dog of the Day. Those of us who share our lives with poodle mixes are especially happy to have you represent our pups.

What a wonderful relationship you and your Mommy have. If only all dogs could have the bond and life that you share with her. Julius, you set the bar fairly high when it comes to being a genuine companion and friend. I know your kitty buddy will attest to that as well. We are so lucky to have an opportunity to get to know you, and as the saying goes....to know you is to love you.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Julius!

What a distinguished little man you are! So handsome! I can understand why you get a little vocal when mommy is getting a kiss, you want to let her fiance know that you are still the top dog in her life Nothing wrong with that Keep bringing smiles to the world, Julius. Congrtualtions on being todays DOTD!
    ~Marie

Julius I too noticed your huge smile and bushy eyebrows right away. Secondly I noticed how very well behaved you are right there by that plant, just posing so nicely and no thought on your part to digging in it as some might! LOL! Your coloring reminds me a little of what might happen if my two poodles were whirled together - out might come a Julius-looking pupster! Congratulations little one - a very special Saturday Dog of the Day for sure!

Good Morning, darling Julius!!! Creating smiles, stealing hearts all over the world; you're certainly living up to the lofty title of Dog of the Day, sweetheart. Oh, what a cutie pup you are Those beautiful bushy brows of yours have me smiling from ear to ear

Among your many hobbies, I hear you have a love for gardening? Is that a Julius creation I see in your photo? Gardening as defined by my girls would find that planter turned upside down You certainly are a man of many talents..traveling the country, scaling moutains...But being a loving, loyal furkid to your proud and adoring Mom is the role you excel at most of all How blessed is she to have you in her life to love and protect her

I hope you and your Mom, kitty pal Sandy and your Dad to be, all have a wonderful Dog of the Day bash

Lots of love and hugs and happy tail wags to our most precious honoree, JULIUS!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Julius, what a strikingly handsome guy you are!!!! Congrats on DOTD!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

awww, what a goergus boy you are julius!!!!!

Julius, I am in love with you! You are such a perfect little combination of heart, spirit and beauty!! We can tell just how hard your mommy has fallen for her sweet little man. You made my day smiling J!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!!

Hello Julius!!! So I hear your mommy's boy eh, No wonder, who could ever resist a face like yours?! Im sure you will get many belly rubs, scratchies, toys and kisses tonight special boy!

Congrats on been the dog of the day