Thread: Hamlet

Hamlet

Hamlet the Hammie! Oh what a tiny little precious furry bundle you are Those tiny little pink feet just slay me!! You are the first long-haired hammie I've ever seen. You are so handsome! And neat!!! WOW!! Every furmom's dream child! I love how your human describes your sweet, somewhat shy, yet loving and affectionate personality. What a lucky family to have sweet, sophisticated Hamlet, the King of Tidiness as their loving little pal. And how lucky WE are to have your here today to honor as our precious, adorable, loving little Pet of the Day! I wish I could bury my face in your sweet smelling, fluffy coat!! Lots of hugs and kisses for you Hamlet!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats, Hamlet! You sure are a special character, and such a bundle of cuddles. I'm very impressed that you were brave and still enough to get a haircut. Even some humans don't handle that very well!

You deserve some extra treats today, and every day for being such a loving and interesting hammie! No wonder you are the Pet of the Day!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Hamlet, the hamster. What a wonderful sight you were to see this morning!! Being a hamster lover, with one who loves to be held and another who hates it, I loved reading your story. You are such a well behaved boy!! Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day!!

Hamlet, you are just a joy to behold. What a sweet looking boy you are and so wonderfully friendly. Congradulations on being our Very Best Pet of the Day.

Hamlet,
    I've never had a hamster as a pet,but if I
    did, I'd want him to look just like you!!!
    You have the sweetest face and personality!
    Congratulations little one for being chosen
    today's PET OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt