View Poll Results: Would you like to take your cat(s) to work?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I want to take my cat to work!

15 40.54%
  • No! My cat wouldn't do well at work!

10 27.03%
  • My cat would take over the whole darn place!

4 10.81%
  • I like pie!

8 21.62%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take Your Cat To Work Day!

Take Your Cat To Work Day!

We need to start an official "Take Your Cat To Work Day"! I know of several people who take their dogs to work - I used to work for a woman who brought 5 chihuahuas to work every day. Cats are so much more well behaved when the postman comes in - we need to take our cats to work! Who's with me?

Not a bad idea!! Only, I work at a bakery... I HIGHLY doubt they'd let any furry animal come in.

Hmm... maybe I should shave my kitties LOL!! Just kidding.

I miss mine so bad when I am at work...... of coarse, work for me means I am seperated from them for 28 days! I would LOVE to have one of them on the boat with me to keep me company but since I am the cook, that can not be!!!! (even if the company allowed it)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Since I work from home, they are always at work with me! Its always fun to see a mufacturer's rep come to the house to update my literature. Both my boys are a huge welcoming commitee... wonder how much fun it'll be with a party of 4 welcoming reps?

As much as I would love it, Max and Speckles would have no part in it. Not only do they hate car rides, but they hate unfamiliar places. Sorry, no go on this end.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Yes, but....

Don Juan is a real computer fungus.....

but at the moment I'm working at a data-entry job in which speed and accuracy count. Don Juan has a habit of letting his tail dangle over the screen right in the spot where I have to look!

Plus, there's his habit of walking on the keyboard if he doesn't think he's getting enough attention.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

if my cat came to work with me i wouldn't get anything done! I work in a library and I can't think of anything better than reading a good book with a fuzzy purrbox on my lap.
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    Marsha in a coffee house? I can think of lots of places I WOULD take her if I worked, but not to the coffee house!
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

Ok, who's voting for pie in this poll???!!!???

(Personally, I really like pie. Pie is good.)

AS Iam aaaaan old retired Geeezer,it is not an issue,but I never had a Boss,sadly,that would have allowed Cats,in the workplace!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I did take Chloe to work, but only for an afternoon. I teach preK, so she came for a visit.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Well, my kitties would not like going to work with me at all. Like Laura, I work a rotational schedule. She's gone 28 days at a time, I'm gone 14. I sure do miss my babies, but I don't think they would do well in Prudhoe Bay (on the Arctic Ocean). They don't even like car trips. Can't imagine how they'd do on a 1.5 hour plane trip every 2 weeks.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I work at a vet, so taking them there is never their idea of fun.

We do have an office cat (Sam, a black 7-year-old), so that's kind of like having my own with me all day.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I work in the Sears call centre, Katie and Simba would have a ball running around checking everything out , but I would be afraid of them getting lost in that great big place and me never finding them. So I voted No, I wouldn't take my fur kids to work.

Filou and Tigris would enjoy so much to work in publishing! All these computer printers, papers and bookshelves! They could take over the archiving Unfortunately they would hate the drive over there. Driving means "vet" to them and is not recommended