Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: when your'e whole world seems to come crashing down around you.....

when your'e whole world seems to come crashing down around you.....

I don't want to go into detail here, but that is how I feel right now, what do you do to make yourself feel better, and tell yourself it isn't all that bad, even if it feels it is!!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Re: when your'e whole world seems to come crashing down around you.....

Originally posted by carole
    I don't want to go into detail here, but that is how I feel right now, what do you do to make yourself feel better, and tell yourself it isn't all that bad, even if it feels it is!!
    Psalm 50:15 is what comes immediately to my mind!!

Looked it up real quickly - it is:
    Psalm 50
    15 and call upon me in the day of trouble;
    I will deliver you, and you will honor me."

What do I do?

- look at all the homeless people. I have a roof over my head and a soft bed to sleep on.
    - look at those with nothing to eat. My fridge is full.
    - look at those with no job. I have a job and a steady income.
    - look at those with serious illnesses. I have my health.
    - closer to home, look at all the cancer patients and what they are going through, especially the children.

That's what puts my life in perspective.

{{{HUGS}}} Carole. We all get down every now and then. Email me anytime you want to talk.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Sleep!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I call up on the Lord !

I do like Kay, I just try to sleep. Sometimes it seems like I do a lot of sleeping. I wake up and feel better, sometimes, and sometimes it just don't go away.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Re: when your'e whole world seems to come crashing down around you.....

I sit in the back yard for a few minutes, or garden
    with my dogs,
    I than think their are other people out their in this
    world that have it much worse off then I do.

Sometimes window shopping helps, being with family or just a simple walk around the neighborhood.

----<---<--<{(@

I don't know, I can't seem to pull myself out of the hole yet.
    But one of my closest friend's would be agreeing with "SLICK" right now. She's always telling me that they are MUCH WORSE OFF PEOPLE THAN MYSELF IN THE WORLD! She also reads the bible every night & talks to God.
    I have to agree I have a roof over my head, food on the table, clothes on my back, family & friends that love me, etc.
    It's just hard sometimes to think, how much worse offyou could be! Especially, when you're in the moment of sadness, anger, or whatever. I REALLY HOPE YOU PULL YOURSELF UP & FEEL HAPPY SOON!!!!!!!
    Tina

Sorry you're feeling like that... I've been feeling like that too recently... *sighs* Life sucks.

What I do to feel better... I watch TV... it helps me get my mind off things. Also, ice cream seems to help me too.. and crying when I get too overly frustrated with life helps too...

*hugs* Hope you feel better!

I sing really the saddest songs I know, which somehow makes it better. "Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child" is one.

It's wasn't too long ago I asked about the same question, here and received a lot of good answers. To be honest though I didn't really get a chance to try any out, as I got hit by another hurricane. So I know about how you are feeling. Life has slapped me in the face with more then what I believe an average person should have in a short period of time. Finding your way out seem so hard and on some days even hopeless. But as we all know there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm not out of my tunnel yet, but I can see the light ahead. What has help me so far is to take all the bad that's happened to me one item at a time. I try not to look at it all as one big crash but as several small little falls. What ever has crashed around you to make you feel this way, break it up in to small pieces, if you can. Handle one problem at a time and try not to focus on it all at once. It's hard I know, but it's a lot easier to deal with smaller items in your life then all of them wraped up into one big mess.

The other thing that has help me some right now is I have been helping a friend through her own hard times. It seem to take things off my mind for a little bit and does put things in perspective some for me. Sure I'm living in half a home, insurance problems, deaths of pets etc. But I'm still have more then a lot of other and when looking at it that way, it's not as bad. I'm not saying go out and find someone worce off, but if you know someone that's going through a hard time too, even if it's smaller then yours, helping others seem to also help you.

Find someone you can share with, that you know will undersatnd but not let you drown yourself in your own sorrows.

Take what ever problem you are having and handle only one thing at a time. Don't over load yourself. Sometimes we can be are worce enemy and not even know it.

And if you can, get in your car one nice night/day and go for a long counrty drive and really look around at your world. See what beauty there really is around you. Nothing is more up lifting then the wonders of nature.

And if all else fails, go ahead and cry it out, there's nothing wrong with a good cry now and again.

Also if you ever need a new friend to talk to, you know where to find me, just PM.

I hope and pray that you feel better soon and will see that wonderful light at the end of the tunnel that lets you know life is good and you are happy again.

Oh boy do I know this feeling!

I first look at the good things I have... ok, hubby tells me the good things and I reluctantly admit he's right.

Also, and don't laugh, when I was at my worst, I felt sooo accomplished just by cleaning the bathroom. Take on one little task at a time and throw your wholeself into it without abandon. Don't think of anything else but the task at hand and move on to the next. this really helped me.

Volunteering helped me a lot too. I got out, felt like I was contributing to someone else's happiness... and in turn made mysef happy.

I don't know what is wrong, but I hope you get to feeling the world is balanced again soon. {{{HUGS}}

Thank you, you are all so sweet, I don't even know why I posted this thread, I was going to delete it, but i do know why because you all bring me comfort.

I know its seem a little unfair to tell you this, and not tell you what has happened, but I just cannot bring myself to share it, the best I can do is say, someone very close to me has betrayed me, and deceived me, and it hurts a lot, and its probably not what everyone is thinking, sorry I don't want to be mysterious.

My heart is heavy is the only way I can put it, and my stomach has that sinking feeling, you all know the one.

I am not sure if anything will ever be the same again, I am confused and not thinking straight right now, but its always great to know that PT friends stick by you no matter what. Thank you all.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole: thanks for posting an update. You know, Pet Talk is not only celebrating pets, it's also for celebrating and caring for humans. Please don't be embarrassed for starting this thread. To be honest, I've been in your shoes but instead of talking about it here, I just take a Pet Talk break and wallow in my own sorrow. You have more courage than I do.

More {{{HUGS}}} coming your way and please believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Tina: I hope you know that you can email me anytime you need to talk. My door is always open.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Thanks Slick your words are very comforting, I did feel embarrassed, it was like I was looking for sympathy, I just felt I had no-one I wanted to confide this to, and even though I am talking about it here, I can cruise around PT and answer other threads which help keep my mind off my troubles.

I am really such a private person in real life, my privacy is sacred to me, I suprise myself when I share so much here, but i guess its because its behind closed doors so to speak.

Thanks again for cheering me up, you a very special person.!!!!
    Furangels only lent.