Thread: muddy puppy!

muddy puppy!

lol sorry no pics lol I had to give Misty an unexpected math this morning before school, when she came inside 10 minuts before I had to leave, litterally up to her ears in mud, and by up to her ears, I mean she actually had mud ON her ears lol, I did not have time for pics because well I had to get her in the bath and I had 10 minuts before I had to leave lol the snow has been melting and now our backyard is nothing but mud and snow, the only thing I can think of is that Misty thoughtfully desided to rub herself in the mud before asking to come in the house
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

You painted a great mental picture, Cali! Ha Ha!!!! I can see it now, and I probably see it so well because I have witnessed the very same thing, in person, many, many times!!!!

Oh Misty!! bad girl! You know your not supposed to cause troubles when your hooman is rushing out the door!!!

(*sneaking Misty doggie bone* good girl)

LOL! Major was the same way!!!

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

lol squid is just like that lol he always gets filthy when i am about to go out and then of course i have to bath him and it always makes me late lol. at the moment i have to watch him when he goes outside to use the toilet because its so wet and muddy out there and i know he'll just roll straight in it if i dont watch him lol. its a shame you didnt get pics Misty is such a pretty girl even if she is filthy
    Amy & the furkids