Thread: MACKUA AND MATISSE

MACKUA AND MATISSE

Mackua and Matisse what beautiful birds you are. Your coloring is wonderful. It sounds like you have a very gourmet appetite. We can tell how much your human loves you. I wish I could hear you talk, it sounds like you are best friends. Congradulations on being the sweetest, most loved, most talkative Pets of the Day.

Hi guys!!! What eye openers you two are So striking in your colorful plumage that, well, you're almost blinding in your beauty! And as usual, parrot vocabulary and speech always amazes me; and cracks me up!!! And judging by your mom's listing of your food faves, I think you would also make divine dinner guests! Fly by my house anytime and you'll be welcomed with open wings! Congratulations to gorgeous Matisse and Mackua, our very smart, amazingly colorful, loving and charming, chatty Pets of the Day! I wish you both the longest and happiest of lives there in your wonderful home!! Oh, I forgot to mention! I was green with envy when I saw where you live! Marin County...one of the most gorgeous places on earth!! Lucky you!

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

M & M - sounds like a tasty bird duet! You two are a wonderful example of the amazing personalities that show in our beloved pets. How does all that silly loving talking playing fun get packed into such small bundles?? Congratulations on being our Pets of the Day!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France