Thread: Peepers,is a Doll

Peepers,is a Doll

A Little Treasure,in a basket,that is what The Found Cats,would say. Peepers,is a regal Cat,so proud,and noble! A Royal Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOW To Perfect Peepers COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Peepers is certainly one gorgeous fellow...

He does look a little like a girlcat surrounded by all that pink and lace. But that's OK Peepers, as long as you don't mind, we don't mind.

I think odd eyed cats are so cool looking! Peepers is very handsome. I hope he likes to be brushed, with all that fur!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Peepers, you are adorable and obviously well loved! I enjoyed reading your write up and we send catgratulations for you on this your day as a fluffy, purrrrfect Cat of the Day! Another happy kitty!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Hi Peepers

You are a doll!! Congrats on COTD!

Hi Mr. Peepers!!! What a handsome handsome man you are!! I just love your beautiful milky coat and stunningly pretty eyes. I'm in looove! I usually don't mention my pets in the Pet Talk area, but I have to say, you look just like my Fritz across the river in NYC. (COTD Oct. 2)

Congrats to Mr. Peepers, Our Adoooorable Cat Man of the Day!

Jeepers Peepers, where'd ya get them eyes? they are beautiful!!!
    You are one very handsome fellow from nose to tail. I bet everyone who meets you falls for you! I know I would!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

momoffuzzyfaces stole my line Yup, Peepers, your peepers are simply stunning! And how precious you look, posing in your basket! I can see how you so handily captured your mommy's heart with your spectacular good looks and sweet personality Your mommy tells us what a loving little cuddlebug you are, and such a sociable little guy too! What more could a furmom ask for in a kitty??? She sure is one lucky lady to have you to cherish and adore. Peeps, I hope you and your furry siblings and your loving and proud family celebrate your well earned day in the spotlight in high style Congratuations to you darling Peepers! Lots of hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a furry white baby you are, Peepers! I bet your fur is very soft and warm. I can't imagine you jumping up in the air to play with your fur-sibs - you look so dignified in your basket. You are a beautiful COTD and I hope you had some special treats on your special day.

Peepers, you are like my Schuyler with a right blue eye and a special personality, too! He sends his congratulatory MEOWS to you, dear handsome boy, and so do I!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs