Thread: Daisy

Daisy

IT'S DAISY!!!! Oh, congratulations beautiful, beautiful Daisy! You look just like a little Princess in your very elegant outfit. I couldn't believe that it was really you when I clicked on Dog of the Day! I've come to know you so well through your mom these past months, and couldn't be happier that "one of our own" is gracing our screens today! You are just precious and you sound like the best little sister to your brother Perry! You are special in every way sweet girl, and I send you big hugs and kisses on this glorious day of honor! Cody and Star send you lots of hugs and sloppy licks too! As your mom would say....Congratulations to Daisy our most beautiful, most deserving, most loving and sweetest mini schnauzer Dog of the Day!

Daisy, you are adorable. I love your outfit...you look so cute. You're a very special dog & deserve to be Dog of the Day. Have a wonderful time celebrating with your family & make sure they give you the very best treats.

You've got it right Sandra!! One of our own!! Daisy I could have picked you out of a line-up! I have seen your beautiful picture before and also handsome Perry. What a nice surprise to see that you have been honored as today's Dog of the Day. Have a wonderful day little Daisy and give Mom a couple of sloppy kisses from all of us at Pet Talk for sending in your picture!

TA DAAAA and here she is in all her splendor, the one, the only, the beautious, the magnificent, the queen, the princess, the girl in charge, and THE DOG OF THE DAY.......Miss Daisy. Oops I forgot to mention daughter of JACKIE!!!!

Hannah is running around in sheer delight that one of "her kind of of girls" (attitude-wise) has been selected.

Happy, happy day to Daisy. We know there will be places to go, treats to be dispensed and parties to be held today in celebration of this auspicious occasion.

Daisy is so excited and so am I. She and her brother will get special treats today, thank you all for the kind words, we are so proud.

Daisy is so cute! I just love the costume!

Daisy is such a pretty girl and pink is definitely her color! Congratulations to a most deserving Dog of the Day!

Daisy, You look so cute in your outfit! A big congrats. on being dog of the day and enjoy those extra treats and share them with Perry!

Contratulations to our Miss Daisy girl!! I would recognize that name and face anywhere! She's a cute princess girl in that pink outfit. Enjoy your treats and being a very special dog of the day, Daisy!!

Daisy is toooo cute! Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Daisy...oh yeah, and her Mom too!

whaaa hooo someone that we all know finally got dog of the day.... congradulations our little princess!!!!

Yippi! Daisy made it Congrats Daisy and Jackie

I recognized Daisy the second I saw her. What a wonderful dog, with a wonderful name It's so great to have one of our own up there! Congratulations Daisy! I hope we see Perry there soon

When I logged on, before I got the photo, all I saw was Daisy. Minature Schnauzer and I said to myself...that's OUR girl Daisy! Yay! What a wonderful surprise! Congratulations Jackie and Daisy! We are all so proud! Like family! Can't wait to see Perry next! Extra,extra hugs,kisses and treats to everyone!

Congrats to you, Daisy! You truly are a beautiful girl!!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***