Thread: Another picture of Meka

Hybrid View

Another picture of Meka

I got the wrong picture - without the scracting post so here goes again.. Debbie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

awww what a pretty girl, she looks so tiny!

Aww, I'm so glad we finally get to see her and that scratching post looks really nice, good job!

From Decker with Love

So cute ... and that post looks great ... good job!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Ha! I had one of those cloths basket things for my guys too.. They loved it until it got tore up! You did a great job on that scratching post, I ythought you had bought it until I saw where you said you made it!! Now that you have made the simple one, how about trying one like this one? Mike helped me make it the last time I was off and it was not hard to do! That is Amy on it and her handicap ramp that Mike insisit she have.

You sure have a pretty girl there, looks like Lucky and Louie's sister!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I had a laundry basket like it I had brought in from washing the clothes and she promptly got in it and I had to dump her out of it to get her out so when I saw them at a local store for a $1, I thought I'd try it and she LOVES it! haha

I'd love to make a nicer - say cat tree - something she can play on like yours. We are not carpenters but we are game to try anything! I was trying to hint to my dad who used to do lots of woodworking - but so far he is not catching on.....

She is about 7-1/2 to 8lbs is all and she is full grown. She is soo cute too - she is acting like a kitten and is so playful.. This morning she brought us her rope - a piece of sisal rope we cut off that she loves to play with - and I was shocked - first time she brought us a toy. Debbie

Meka,really seems,to love that Cat Bed,she just wonders,why you put clothes,in it!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I think she may have liked it better with clothes?? haha But really what she loved was to get in the hamper and us to dangle her sisal rope above it or to the sides and she would flip all around in the hamper trying to get the rope! haha Really funny! Debbie