Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boomer inspects the new playpen:)

Great pic

I'm with Deb looks a little to big for me. Maybe theres two?? Thanks for the pictures nice to see my next grandchild. Love you both.

Hey Mina's Mommy Sirrahsim (Missy) is also my daughter and her hubby is in the AirForce - an AirTraffic Controller. Persianmom is her hubby's (Paul) mom and my good friend. We are both grandma's to Misha who belongs to chrangharris (Chris) who is her daughter and married to my son, who is Missy's brother Did you get all that??? Confusing I know!!
    Persianmom (Carol) and I share two siblings who are married to each other so we also share the grandkids
    To further confuse you - there is also SiirahVED (Devon), who is my other daughter-in-love - married to my other son but no bloodrelation to Chris, Paul or Carol, etc. Whew!!

YES! That belly is BIG and that uterus is high for her gestation The squishy part is ...uh...babyfluff?

Looks like Boomer is doing a great job inspecting the playpen!

Hmm.. you could be pregnant with twins. Guess you'll find out when you have your ultrasound. I don't think I was showing that much with my first daughter until I was 4 or 5 months along.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Okay I think I got that. Its kind of like my sister and I are marrying brothers who's sister is married to our brother. Right? (we're still trying to hook our little sister up with their younger brother.LOL)

I think Missy's belly is really cute. Gotta have fluff to keep baby comfy right? Well don't worry Missy your belly is still cute.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright