Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boomer inspects the new playpen:)

Boomer inspects the new playpen:)

What's this Mom?

Think there is more than one in there?
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

sometimes I dislike living on the opposite side of the world from most PTer's This post has been up for HOURS without a single reply! Wake up you Americans!!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

I am up!!! Sort of Gulping my first cup
    The playpen looks great and OMEGOSH! That is very much a pregnant belly The top of that bump is not supposed to reach your belly button until 20 weeks - hmmm....do you think there might be TWO in there??? I KNOW I felt enlargement long before I should have been able to....
    You can expect 1 cm higher per week (about a finger width -small)

Sorry to be so "late" Missy. I mean it's 6:30am and I should have seen this sooner! I bet it does kind of stink to be on such a different time zone. Good thing it wasn't an emergency, huh?

Boomer fits very nicely in his new playpen! You are certatinly starting to show that baby belly. You need to keep taking pictures so you can see how much the little one is growing. Take care and keep us posted.

Where do you live Missy? Russia. Americans need lots of sleep so we can drool over all your cute kitty pictures and belly pictures. I've never been pregnant so I can't tell you if there is more than one in there or not, but the belly is cute.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Sorry it too me so long to post a response to this but Chester just woke me up a few minutes ago!! (Pawing at my face and would not stop until I got up)

Little pudge tummy there, how far along is she?? When I was pregnant with my twins, I went from flat as a washboard at 3 monthe to W-A-Y out there at 4 months and it just kept going out and out and out!

My daughter told me when she was getting ready for the birth of her first grandson, that Chester and her cat (Annie) thought everything they got for the baby was for them. Could not keep them out of the bed, playpen, car seats and stuff. They tried to be fussy and keep the cats off of it but finally had to give up. Boomer is just wanting to check it out, make sure it is safe and up to standards for the little skin baby that is coming!! (That is a hard job too!!!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Way to go Boomer-making sure everything is perfectly safe for my new little niece or nephew!!!!
    Chris

You,can tell Boomer,is thinking SWEET! Have I ever got a great New Bed,with lots,and lots,of ROOM! SWEET!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Boomer!! Hi Missy and new baby!!

Looks like Boomer will be keeping a warm spot for the the baby over the next several months.

From Decker with Love

Soory... better late than never! Its 2:28 in Pennsylvania, and I'm just now getting round to my PT duties!

Your playpen looks marvelous, and Boomer is doing a great job of making sure its safe and secure. I hope he realizes what and important job he has!

I wish I knew stuff aboutpregnancies - but I'm surprised you're showing already! Maybe there are two in there!

Wow Missy, you are already showing like that at only 9 weeks. I didn't even look like that at 3 or 4 months.
    HMMMM maybe you are having twins. Can't wait now for your first ultrasound. Oh this is so exciting. Imagine if it is twins.

Oh yeah and Pouncer, good job on making sure the playpen is just right for baby.
    Last edited by rg_girlca; 10-20-2004 at 05:07 PM.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Look at that cute little pudge you've got goin' on there!!!
    The playpen is very nice, and I see that Boomer definitely has approved it!

Keep us posted on the newest PT baby!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

teehee I supppoooooooose that I can forgive everyone for not seeing this sooner It is mostly my fault for putting the post up when I knew very well that most PTer's would be sleeping Oh, and Mina'sMomma, I live in Japan We are currently 13 hours ahead of EDT
    I don't know how much of my tummy is baby because the top part is suspiciously squishy I've only gained 4 lbs, but it seems to have all gravitated to my legs and tummy. At least I can blaim the weight gain on baby

Japan? Really cool. I take it your hubby or you are in the Navy? I have a friend who is stationed on the naval base over there. He is on the USS Kitty Hawk.

If it helps my gf said that when she was pregnant with her baby her lower part was really hard, but her top part was squishy too. Apparently its normal.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright