Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Me (I have an interview on Thursday)

Prayers for Me (I have an interview on Thursday)

Please forgive me for not putting this in General.

I was looking online at the local paper's job ads and found one for an administrative assistant working for a Child Psychologist. I really feel it would be perfect for me and so I sent a resume early this morning and got a call at 2pm today. I have to call back tomorrow to schedule a time for the interview and I'm so excited!

I've expressed a few concerns here about my current position, but basically its not a happy place. For a vet clinic, one would think people that actually LIKED animals would work there, but, no. It seems to attract dramatic and/or passive agressive, evil people. Its become a huge source of stress for me and I no longer feel the need to put myself through that.

This interview/position means a lot to me. I'm in school to eventually earn my PhD in Clinical Psychology, so this is a perfect match. When the woman left the message, she said something about the center having the word Austistic in it....that would be soooo great if that's what they treat.

Please pray/think good thoughts about this. I really need to be somewhere that will keep my drive up with school. Its becoming such a chore and I don't like that.

Thanks!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Good luck. Prayers and good vibes on the way that this works out for you. Please keep us posted.

From Decker with Love

I'm job-hunting too and have just gotten a temp gig on the midnight-to-7 am shift . Best of luck from me, and I'm sure Don Juan will say the same when he wakes up.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Kelly - as soon as I read this - I thought the same thing - PERFECT FOR KELLY!!! It just sounds RIGHT and I can't wait to hear when the interview will be set up and how it goes!!! YAY!!! LET US KNOW PLEASE!!! I am excited for you

Best of Luck Kelly!! It does sound like a perfect job for you!! Prayers on the way that this is it!!

Good Luck with your interview
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Sounds great! Many good vibes coming your way for the interview.

Good luck, Kelly! I'm sorry that your current position isn't working out the way you had hoped. Sort of sad that people who work with animals, and even sometimes children, don't "love" the very thing that they are working around.

Logan

Lets hope that the people see what a great match you will be for what they need and not let you get away!! There is nothing like having the perfect job!! Makes life so much nicer!! GOOD LUCK!! Let us know what happens..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Good luck

The Found Cats,and I pray,that you get that Job,and it,is all that you hope for,and Your Cats,get lots of TREATS!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good Luck with your interview Kelly!

I wish you good luck in your job interview.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Best of luck my Dizzyland friend. Let us know how it goes.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Kelly, this certainly does sound perfect for you! I just prayed that if this is the job for you, it will be ... but that if it is not the Lord's will at this time, that the reason would be revealed to you!

(((HUGS)))
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!