Thread: dog park & memorial day with finn

dog park & memorial day with finn

Sorry again for taking forever to post these, I'm not a computer person and the kodak program i have access to wasn't cooperating. we have a better connection now, though!

I wish I could remember this dog's name, I think the owner said he was an Italian mastiff, or something like that. oh, yeah, and, that's sarge attacking the dog that weighs 100 times more than him. ha ha

little border collie (maybe a mix, I don't remember)

bulldog pup named roscoe

zeke again

finn at lake texoma, memorial day week or weekend, i'm sorry i can't remember

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

finn on the boat on lake texoma. It's funny, cuz he looks either seasick or intoxicated, ha ha, but, he's neither. it was just the moment i took the photo, he had his head turned....it's funny looking, though!

And, this was a dog event to celebrate memorial day. It was cool, they had agility and flyball sites set up, and, a talent show. My niece and I were late, so, we missed the agility and flyball, but, they still had some of the obstacles up, and, Finn jumped some of them and went through the tunnel. The talent show was cute, too!

Here he is cooling off

and, here's the dog show

and, some folks watching with their families and dogs

and, I think i'm finally done! I have some 35 mm stills I have taken more recently (like in the last couple months) that I'll try to get scanned soon. And, hopefully get all caught up!

Thanks for being so patient as I posted all these dang pictures!

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Wow some really qreat pics. And yes that is a very cute husky!

Finn is just adorable.

Originally posted by Denyce

Finn is just adorable.
    Thank you! Did you see the pics of Sarge (the husky) in the other thread I posted? There are two other threads for Finn and Sarge has three photos in there.

Thanks, Dogz!

Originally posted by Denyce

Finn is just adorable.
    there are more pics of the husky in the thread "finally new pics of finn"!

Thanks, Dogz!

Does anyone have a clue what that big blue brindle dog might be? It was a strange sounding breed name, and, I can't remember what it was. I want to say mastiff, at least, but, was wondering if someone had a better idea. I know if I saw the name, I'd know it.

Thanks, Dogz!

I looked up Italian Mastiffs and I didn't see one pic of a dog that looked anything like the one in the first post. But, I saw a dog a week ago at the park in Dallas that looked a lot like this one, and, the girl said for sure it was an Italian Mastiff. Maybe they're like pit bulls and there are all different kinds of looks? Dang, I wish I could remember!

Thanks, Dogz!

I think it is a Cane Corso, they are Italian Dogs and i have researched them for a long time, looks just like them, sort of resembles my Rita with the eye color and the coat,

Here is another pic

Originally posted by senorita02
    I think it is a Cane Corso, they are Italian Dogs
    Yeah, the sites I saw were calling Cane corsos and Italian Mastiffs the same thing. The photo you posted looks way different from the photos I saw, though, so, I'm guessing it's what i thought as far as they look varied like pit bulls do. Thanks for the pic, though! Rita's pretty!

Thanks, Dogz!

Great photos , all of the pups are adorable. And yes as far as i know that first dog is an Italian Cane Corso, i have also researched them abit and they are now available in Australia, gorgeous dogs.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Wow, Finn has grown so much!! He's getting so big!

Great pictures!!! I love the BC!

Originally posted by BCBlondie

Thanks! You should check out the other threads I posted of Finn, Buddy is one of the prettiest border collies I've ever seen (IMO)!

Thanks, Dogz!

Originally posted by BCBlondie

Ok, it's the thread labelled "Finally, new pics of finn"! I just think Buddy's gorgeous!

Thanks, Dogz!