Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TRAYI52/WILLIE SUE!! Now I'm Worried!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

TRAYI52/WILLIE SUE!! Now I'm Worried!!

I tried calling Willie a few minutes ago, and the phone was beeping like it's disconnected. I'm a dummy when it comes to resizing pictures, and the ones I sent three nights ago, are not responded to. Is there anyone that is nearby Willie's area that can check in on her and let us know she's OK? I'm very worried. We all love her, and want to know she's loved by many, and if she needs a shoulder, a phone call..anything..I Know I'll be there for her! She was for me on a gloomy night, and she was like a babie's pacifier. WILLIE!!! We NEED YOU!!!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I too am worried, I PMd her, but no reply, and that's even scarier with the phone thing

I hope she's ok, I also hope someone is near that can check in.

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Goodness! I have been wondering about her myself! Dear Willie... we love you and need to know you are a-ok. I'm sending prayers her way just to make sure she's doing well.

I can't be sure, but something in the back of my mind tells me that she's related to Anne (Amoore) and Andy (mahayana).

You may want to PM them to ask. I'm really not sure, it's just an instinct. I remember about a year ago the three of them used to come to Thursday's alot.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I also called Willie and when the phone started to ring, darn Poppy jumped on the phone and disconnected me. I called back twice and each time Willie's phone was busy. I will call again tomorrow after I get home from work.

I also sent off a PM to amoore and mahayana.

Here's hoping we hear something one way or another.

We miss you and love you Willie and hope and pray that everything is well with you and your family.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

WE hope,that our Friend is All Right,Too!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hoping Willie is doing OK ....someone please update when you get a hold of her.... Thanks.

Thank you all for concerns about my sister willie. She is fine health wise. just haveing phone service problems. I wrote to her daughter Angie and she sent this back to me:

Mom is fine. Problem is something happen to the phone box up at the road on Saturday and she called from her cell phone and told me that she had no phone service whatso ever, no dial tone, nothing. I called the phone company and they said that they would be out on Monday to fix it. They never came. Then there was all the flooding on Monday night and early Tuesday morning with bad storms and all. They said they would have it Tuesday, but here it is Wednesday and they still have nothing. She even told them that daddy has medical problems and everything and that they had no 911 service either. With all the flooding the cell lphones aren't functioning properly either. So maybe they will get to them today. She has asked me to go into her mail and at least send to a few people what is going on! Maybe she will get to be back on soon. I know she is missing everyone of her friends and you so let them know!

Who says going to the cyberbar is bad.... I guess this old memory serves me afterall. I had a feeling you were sisters but didn't want to jump to conclusions. I remember the great discussions that Andy used to get into (one in particular was about meditation). Hope you two are doing well and you know you are always welcome back to Thursday's anytime.
    Thanks for the uppydate on Willie. Please give her my best if you speak with her.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Thank you Slick. I haven't been doing alot of posting. I have had such a busy summer. So good to see my friends here. I will try to make it to the cyber bar some time. Hugss to you!
    Hugss to all here for being such good friends!

I will tell willie, all of you have been worried about her and pass on your love to her.

Thank you, Anne, for letting us know. Please tell Willie we miss her!

I'm so glad to hear everything is ok. Please tell Willie that Magoo sends her headbumpies and nose kissies!

Whew! pleased to hear she is fine, and that its only the phone that is doing bad. Come back when you can Willie!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I got an email from Willie's daughter Angie explaining the phone problems. Glad to hear Willie's feeling alright, and will be back as soon as the phone's are fixed. Thanks Amoore for the update here as well.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Thank You all! I know willie is missing you all, you are her family too. I know how she feels to miss a day with you all. She will be happy to get back here. She is my sister but you are all her brothers and sisters too. I am so glad she has so many people that loves her.. she really needs it.

Again thanks