Thread: Naughty Don Juan :-)

Naughty Don Juan :-)

The scene: I'm at home, job hunting via computer. I come across some postings that ask for resumes as MS Word documents. Since I don't have Word on my iMac, that means firing up my ancient laptop and sending the resume.

I turn on the laptop, hook it up to the modem and start the mail program.

Don Juan, who figures that he's the ONLY "laptop" I need, walks on over, gives a couple of toothrubs to the screen, walks ACROSS the keyboard back and forth, and finally inserts his 14-pound torso between me and the laptop.

I give him a few chin scritches and a "brain massage", then try to return to the job at hand (sending my resume). He stands up and starts across the keyboard AGAIN. That's when I pick him up, place him in my lap and try to hold him there while I send the mail. He's purring all the while.

And of course, as soon as he can, he slips off my lap and goes back to "claiming" the laptop.

BTW, Dr. J has declared that Don Juan needs to lose a few pounds. I'm putting the big furry guy on a diet-and-exercise program. He seems to be OK with it so far, but I'd better sign off and track down that smell just to make sure.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

NawTee!!! I suppose he just wanted to proof read the resume before it went off into cyberspace?

The ONLY thing that can come between US and our computers is our BABIES.... and they know it! (Bet ya anything he saw you was NOT on PT!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Poor Don Juan, just living up to his name being the loveable guy to the ladies and you call him nawtee.

From Decker with Love

Maybe,he is trying,to rub Cat Luck,onto the Computer,so you,get a Great JOB!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It looks like that church blessing he received didn't help him out at all! Naughty naughty! But then again I don't think there's anything that any human on this earth could do to get kitties to behave

sounds like the keyboard has become the 21st century answer to the morning newspaper.

These are not the droids you were looking for