Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allow me to introduce myself

Hi Catmandu and everybody
    No mistake, I am English I came to Australia 12 years ago with Hubby and my precious boys Pocket and Pippy. They settled very well here and stayed for another 9 years.
    Gingercat came to live with us after I got over the 'passing' of P & P. He is a fair dinkum Aussie boy. Or at least he was til he was 'fixed'.
    Pocket was rescued from a bottle reclaimation bin, the rest of his litter didn't survive the broken glass. He spent the first few days living in my dressing gown pocket, Hence the name. Pippy was also a rescue from a severely overcrowded home... We called him Pip because we already had Mr. Pocket and had "Great Expectations" of them both; they led us a 'Dickens" of a life and died peacefully in thier sleep only a few weeks apart aged 19.
    \It's midnight here and I have a starved Gingercat reowing at me, so goodnight all, have a good day or good night whereever you and your furries are. God Bless
    Angie

Welcome to Pet Talk GingerCat!!

I am so happy that GingerCat is in a good loving home now.

Hi Ginger Cat, your story broke my heart, whomever did that to you deserves to spend their life in prison, as far as I am concerned!
    You are so lucky that you were rescued by such a kind lady, who loves you very much, I suspect the rest of your life will be filled with love and happiness, you sure deserve it. Oh yeah, I too am anxious to see pictures of you sweetie.
    That feline fanatic.

Thankyou Feline Fanatic

The Gingercat is very happy and I have taken loads of pics of him. I just haven't figured out how to download them ......the trouble is I was invented a long time before the computer, and haven't managed to catch up yet!!!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Another WELCOME to Pettalk from my little corner of the world! You sound like a beauty of a guy, and I can't wait to see some pictures of you! I am the doting slave for many here (the ones pictured below are all special needs kitties, and rescued to top it off), and do a lot of trapping, and fostering of throw away kitties. Glad you were found, and rescued before anymore harm came to you.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~