Thread: Peepy ( the very beautiful)

Peepy ( the very beautiful)

it was like seeing a ghost when I saw Peepy today. Years ago we had a lovely firend called Pretty Girl ('cos she was) and she looked exactly like Peepy. The only difference was that she had no tail. as she was 'rescued' we wern't sure if she was born so, or if she had lost it in and accident. We bread her once and from a littler 3, she had one with full tail one with 1/2 a tail and one with no tail at all. we kept the latter and named him Owl, he looked a bit like one!! congrats on living with such a rare beauty
    Angie (The Gingercat's Mum)

Peepy, I love Angie's term "rare beauty", and you certainly fit that description!!!! What a lovely senior girl you are!!! It doesn't sound like you act like a senior though, which is wonderful!!!!

My "senior girl", Mimi, who is also 15, and I hope you have a wonderful day, filled with love and maybe some special treats, today! Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!!!

Such beautiful markings and such longggggg whiskers! Congrats on cotd
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Peepy, you are indeed one special, colorful girl - simply beautiful! It is so nice to "meet" you. Your meowmie is fortunate to have you as her office assistant. I have that same scenario - our Minkly www.cathappy.com/minkly.htm is my main assistant, but others will stop by during the day as well!

Peepy, we wish you a special day today - you are just wonderful! Catgratulations, pretty girl!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

As much,as we love Kittens,it is so wopnderful,to see a Happy,Mature Cat,that has had a Fantastic Furr Ever Home,and is so well loved,and cared for,by his Guardians!A Senoir Found Cast MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Our Partee Pal Peepers COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I think Peepy is very beautyfull. I love cats and this is the first time I post in this forum. Today I was just too sad to do anything else and I searched a photo of cat by using google. When I saw Peepy I felt immediately better. Thanks to the owner of this forum and to everybody who loves cats like me. Have a wonderful day full of meows!

Blog Entries

Girl with the golden eyes...

MeWow! Peepy the very beautiful calico cat, you are delightful. CATgratulations on being our special darling Cat of the Day!

Mew, mew my KatMa is already deeply in love with you. I'm a little calico Queen girly-girl so you know how impressed my KatMa is with you. She understands exactly what your MeowMommy feels about you. And being 15 is very special. Your Mommy is so very blessed (as are all the humans at your Palace) to share their lives with you, royal one.

Continue in good health for many more years; live as you have always -- loved and cherished. Mew, mew, from one Queen Calico to another, I -- Sasha the Queen Cat -- salute you today, our very special Queen Cat of the Day.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

noemi is sad

sorry you are sad today, I hope your sadness lifts soon. Maybe if you look through the photos on this site, you will find peace and joy in the beauty of purrrrfect pusscats and the people who love them
    Angie and The Gingercat

Thanks for your kindness! I'm glad to be here! I really, really loves cats and I hope to have another one as soon as possible. I've problems, but I'm surely also sad because I can't keep a cat with me... he or she may certainly help me! But my mum doesn't want one (she suffered to much for the death of the last one...)... I'll wait my marriage to have 1 or 2 cats or maybe more
    Have a nice day to everyboby. Smack meow

WOW, what an absolutely stunning and gorgeous kitty cat! Peepy, you are so pretty - and just as sweet! Congrats dear Peepy, for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day!
    PEEPY ROCKS!!

What an awesome kitty you are!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Beautiful kitty. Seems like she inherited all the good traits of her ancestors. Live long and happy.

Peepy... Oooo you are so pretty!!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Peepy, you are so gorgeous. Like someone else wrote, you are dressed in your Fall colors. Your human has taken very good care of you - you look very healthy and young for your 15 years. I hope you have many more years together with the family who loves you, Peepy.