Thread: Lovely LOBO

Lovely LOBO

What a handsome little man pig you were dear LOBO! I enjoyed hearing about your darling antics -especially your love of the ladies...too cute. We remember Lobo!

Darling Lobo
    My eyes filled with tears when I read your human's loving tribute to you, darling Lobo. What a most precious little piggie you were and so very, very loved How blessed you and your guardian were to have known such unconditional love those many, many years. Every pig is special, but you stand paws above the rest little man. I'm a piggie mom too, and cherish every day I have with two little girls. Hopefully they will know the long and rich life that you were blessed with. I know your mom and your little ladyfriend Tankgirl the Tyrant miss you terribly. But oh, what happy, joyful memories they have to hold them over until that glorious day when you all are reunited, there at the Rainbow Bridge. Dear Lobo, I hope by now you've found my little man Squeekers. He's a sweet and gentle boy just like you and I know he'd love to be your friend until that happy day.

To the proud guardian of Lobo, my most heartfelt condolences on the passing of your beloved furkid. Your boy couldn't have wished for a more loving and devoted furmom than you. And I hope seeing him honored here this Sunday, helps to ease your sadness just a bit. I'll bet Lobo's looking down from the Bridge right now, popcorning with pride, knowing the whole world is singing his praises He truly is so deserving of the title Pet of the Day! Love and purrrs to you mom of Lobo and Tankgirl from Sandra, Moon and Rosie

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Re: Lovely LOBO

] Oh Lobo, this is such a touching little story about you. I'm so sad that you are not here on earth right now, but you will always be in my heart. I think you are so adorable and I love you. I'm sure lots of people loved you and always will. xoxoxoxoxoxox

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Blog Entries

Lobo

A most precious and treasured pet you were! How lucky that you had such a loving human to care for you.

You had quite the personality and were very cute too. We know, mew-mew, that your human was very blessed to have you as you were lucky to have her/him.

One day all of us humans will be with our darlings again. While you are at RB waiting for your person, mew, we hope you have loads of fun with all the treasured pets who are there.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

LOBO

What a lovely, beautiful pet you were. Your human(s) must be very happy today to see that you are named our most precious Sunday Pet of the Day.

You were lucky to have such loving human(s) care for you and they were blessed indeed, to have you in their lives.

Lobo, little guardian Angel Piggie, watch over your loving human(s).
    Noli Me Tangere

St. Catharines, ON, Canada (city close to Niagara Falls)
    What a cute piggie you are! You are attached to those ladies! Have fun on your special day. I love guinea pigs!

What a special, loving companion you were, dear Lobo. So much love given and received is to be treasured. Rest in peace, darling little one.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs