Thread: Dogs at my work.

Dogs at my work.

As some of you know I work at a coffee shop, one of the things I love best is that our coffee shop has a drive though and we get lots of customers with dogs in their cars. Yesterday at PetSmart I decided to by a box of treats so that I would actually have a reason to pet every dog that came through. It was one of the best ideas I've had in a long time! I wish I had my camera with my to show you some of the cute dogs I met today. Some of my favorites were a young pit bull pup named Rocky. He was jumping all over his owner trying to get my treat, he was just adorable and so full of energy. Later a couple drove up with their two dogs a young pointer mix named Hound and an older terrier mix named Sam. Sam was so sweet, I had a hard time giving him a treat because Hound kept stealing them! Finally after Hound stole about 5 treats Sam was able to have one.

An extra bonus for me was that happy dogs means happy owners, and happy dog owners buying coffee means that they are more likely to tip That box of treats more than payed for itself!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Sounds like ur having lots of fun at work

I don't get too many doggies at work.
    When I worked at the post office back at bayshore, this lady always brought her dog in to see me. He dog was abused before she saved her, so at first the dog was scared of me, then she got to know me & was walking all over my counters. She wasn't the cuttest dog in the world, but she was very sweet & loving.

& a few weeks ago a guy brought in his mini weiner dog puppy & talk about a hyper little guy.

I use to carry dog treats in my pockets all the time. But without a dog, there is no need to buy treats. But I have lots of popcorn & puppies love that stuff

Hehe, one of the things my mom tells me everyday when she gets home is about the doggies that come thru the drive thru.

They also have one, that comes in as a regular, as a service dog (we actually got to meet him at the dog park today)

They also have a box of treats by the window.
    Sometimes the regulars buy a 4 piece chicken nugget to give to their dogs

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Aren't you clever! I bet happy, repeat customers makes your boss happy, too. Well done, you!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

What a great idea Laura . The dogs sound so sweet.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*