Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Merlin....

Problems with Merlin....

Having to take him to the vets,, he is very stiff andsore,,, cant move much without whinng and yipping outloud,,,, Time for some pain management....

And poor lucy is out of sorts,,, she is worried and she is miffed nobody commented on her peekaboo pic.....

He is just very sore from the surgery,He'll probably go on pain medication,so he doesnt hurt so much.
    Get Better Merlin!

thank you for replying sammy101,, Merlin is swollen and very sore,, We were given antiinflamitories with some medicine to help with that,,,, He is a quiet boy today still....
    The Vet told us to watch him carefully over the weekend and go to emerg if he stops peeing or shows signs of other symptoms she listed......

Awwww, usually the boys don't have this much trouble with it. My little foster girl who got spayed yesterday doesn't seem to be in any pain. Isn't that weird? It is so much harder on the girls than the boys. I guess poor Merlin got unlucky Give him tons of kisses from me. Tell him Cindy can sympathize! Did they have surgery on the same day?
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Originally posted by aly
    Awwww, usually the boys don't have this much trouble with it. My little foster girl who got spayed yesterday doesn't seem to be in any pain. Isn't that weird? It is so much harder on the girls than the boys. I guess poor Merlin got unlucky Give him tons of kisses from me. Tell him Cindy can sympathize! Did they have surgery on the same day?
    Merlin had his surgery yesterday..... and he seems a tad more chipper,, but hes still not,,, himself.....

Originally posted by LorraineO
    Merlin had his surgery yesterday..... and he seems a tad more chipper,, but hes still not,,, himself.....
    Aww yeah, they did have surgery the same day then.

Just give him a little more time and I'm sure he'll be okay. He's very lucky to have you watching over him!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

How are you feeling Merlin??? I was so sad to hear you're weren't feeling yourself after your sir jury Sometimes it takes a little more time for some of you pups to heal. Hopefully you'll be back to your old self in a day or two Please keep us update

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, poor Merlin. Some dogs take longer to recover than others. It took Earle about 4 days to get back to normal after his neuter. Earle doesn't handle anastetic well. Takes him a long time to recover. His brother, on the other paw, bounced out the clinic ready to play four hours post-surgery. The vet came out to assure me that he really had knocked Hoodoo out for the procedure.

Hope Merlin is back to normal soon.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

So sorry sweet Merlin isn't feeling well.

Hopefully he gets back to his normal self soon!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

poor pup. Hope the pain meds work for the little guy.

RB Max came bouning out of the vets office. But we locked him up in his kennel for the rest of the day to relax, he had plenty of chew toys to keep him busy. & Max was never given a cone to wear, we were lucky cause he would have been picked on.

When Max was stabbed his was out of it for about 4 days I think. The vet also kept him heavely medicated too. Trying to carry an 80 pound dog to potty for 4 days really sucked, I was about 13ish & about 5 feet tall hehehe But he was fine after that. He looked like a race horse with his spiffy florcent orange leg bandages on both legs hehehe

Omi god poor babies both of them, i have not been on a lot lately, sorry i missed peek a boo, i really hope merlin is feeling better

Oh Poor MERLIN!!!!
    I hope he feels better Soon!!!!
    Thats' a Great Pic....He does look a little sad....

Please get better soon,Dear Merlin....Don't make Mommy Worry and Us worry anymore!!!!!

Give him a Hug & a Treat for me!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Hey Merlin ........... how you doing today????
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Get well soon Merlin!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Oh Merlin is doing better,, almost back to his bad self,, he is cureently trying VERY hard ot bug LucBelle,, as you can see in his Creeping pic below,,, he was stalking her,,,,, LOL