Thread: SnowFlake

Blog Entries

Snowball

Mew-my! What a handsome Texan boy you are. My KatMa finds you adorable and reading your bio, we know your purr~son is thrilled with you too.

You are a wonderful choice for Saturday's Cat of the Day. A sweet angel in a beautiful white fur coat who loves to cuddle, chat, and play with his purr~son! Who could resist you?

Live long, healthy & happy sweet SnowFlake [we see you're called SnowFlake in the photo and Snowball in the bio!]. Your lovely face will be on our computer all day long.

Purrs, kittykisses, nosetwinkies and head bumps from me; my KatMa sends lots and lots of hugs & kisses your way.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 10-16-2004 at 01:34 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Snowflake,you are a real son,of Texas,a Big Bold Beauty,of a Cat,that doesnt mind speaking his mind! A Big Found Cat HOWDY,and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOW To Mesquites Own Snowflake COTD! Hee Haw!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

SNOWFlake / Ball

My bows to you, our sweet Cat of the Day. You are very pretty...cat lovers the world over will agree that you are a wonderful choice for Cat of the Day.

Hmmmm! I'm a little confused: The little name box in your photo says "SnowFlake, Cat of the Day". In your bio, your purrson calls you "SnowBall". One pussycat, two names? Well, that isn't important, it it? What is important is you are our darling of the day.

Have fun & celebrate with your purrson. How lucky s/he is to have a cuddly sweet cat who is a wonderful companion and entertainer.

Purrsonally, I'd love to cuddle with you...hugs & kisses from Noli Me Tangere
    Noli Me Tangere

Snowball - you are such a beauuuuutiful boy! WOW! Your milky white fur is so pretty and those eyes so lovely and full of character! Congrats to Adooorable Snowflake, Our Cat of the Day!!

Snowflake, I'm a little rushed at the moment, but I did want to spend a little time to tell you how B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L you are. There is no other words to describe you! Congrats on being todays cat of the day!!!
    cookieluver7

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Greetings precious Snowflake! I have to tell you, Snowflake is one of my all time favorite kitty names What a beautiful, snowy white fluff ball you are! You're quite the character too I hear. With your repertoire of tricks and antics, you're always up for a fun time; and lots of cuddles too! What a sweet, personality packed, loving companion you are Snowflake! Could a human ask for anything more in a furkid??? It was a pleasure to meet you precious boy! I hope you and your loving human pull out all the stops, celebrating your Cat of the Day honors! Congratulations to you Snowflake...and lots of hugs and purrrs to you from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~