Thread: KELLI

KELLI

How lucky your family is to have you Kelli. You are so beautiful, your coloring is very pretty. I guess one could say you are one of a kind. Your human family is so proud of their beautiful girl and rightfully so. Congradulations on being the most beautiful, sweet and loving Pet of the Day.

Kelli - you're a most wonderful birdie - so delightfully green - it isn't easy being green you know

What a beautiful love story! A miracle birth!! Your humans searched the world for their perfect girl, and they found perfection when they were blessed with you! I know that many happy years of love and companionship await you and your proud, adoring family! Congratulations to you Kelli, our most treasured and loved, sweet and beautiful Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sounds as if Kelli was truly meant to be yours! Congratulations, she's beautiful!!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Kelli is very special!! I want to congratulate your family in not giving up!! That is a wonderful story, thank you for sharing and enjoy that green beauty!!!