Thread: Magic

Magic

Oooooooooh, Magic!!! What a precious, adorable, furry bundle of bunster love you are! I can almost see that adorable pink nose doing the bunny wiggle And thank you for being such a good bunny mom to your little Lucky baby. No wonder your family adores you so!! Congratulations to Magic, our most loving, beautiful, "best mommy" bunny Pet of the Day! I hope you day is filled with celebration and lots of yummy bunny treats and extra love and kisses!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow, Magic! You look exactly like a magic bunny should! I'd cast you in a movie to be the wise wizard bun. You look perfect for the job.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day. Undoubtably you are Pet of the Century to your special family! Wiggle your nose and treats will appear!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Oh Magic what a beautiful bunny you are. It sounds like you take wonderful care of your little one too. One can tell how much your family loves you and you have a lovely garden to play in. Congradulations on being the sweetest, most beautiful, loving Pet of the Day.

Yay Magic!!

What a sweet sweet bunny you are! I'd love for you to cover me in bunny kisses! My Sophie Bunny and I send you warmest wishes on your special day! Congrats!!!