Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am so screwed...homework

I am so screwed...homework

oh man, I am so screwed in english! I have 2 weeks to come up with at least 65 pages of quotes from Hamlet with 2 paragraphs on each quote. that means I have to do at keast 5 quotes every single day, including saterdays and sundays. and I have to do that in addition to all my other english homework, such as questions, I have to do 8 pargraph answer questions tonight, plus I have an oral presentation due who knows when, and I have to memorize the entire "too be or not to be" speech...oh and of coarse midterms are in a couple of weeks, and this is all just one class by the way. I also have math homework nearly everyday, I have dance classes on wed. nights, and my medel testing for that is comming up in a few weeks as well.... oh gawd, I am so screwed
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

For help with Hamlet www.sparknotes.com saved my butt a time or two
    What grade are you in anyway? I havent had that much work in college! Sheesh, is your teacher a psyco lol?

I am in grade 12 lol and yes I would say my teacher is psyco lol and lucky me I have him next sester too

thanks for the link, I will check it out
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

I hate teachers who think that their class is the only one you're taking

Glad Im only taking one class in college this semester, otherwise i'd be screwed too!

I know what you mean. and ya know what? I just remeberd something else! tomrow we are getting our essays back, with mistakes on the top of all our essays, we have to rewrite the essay with the mistakes fixed. oh ya, and class notes as well, we have to write 1 paragraph or every day with a summery of what we learned that day so of corase I have those damn things everynight as well
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

You'd better get to work!!!!

Sheesh what a nut!! My 12th grade teacher for english was kind of a spaz but dang!! She only made us read 600 pages a semester on our own (books from a list, we had to pick. So long as we read 600 pages, it didnt matter HOW many books we read) plus our assignments. We had spelling tests in that class though (I always flunked too oops hehe). She got kind of mad at me when the first semester I read Mists of Avalon (on the list ) in two weeks. She was like, "You can't be done already" And I said "Um, yeah, thats why Im here to do my book report" (We had to go in after school and give reports to prove we actually READ what we said we were going to). She told me after I was done that I taught her things about the book even she didn't know (and she was reading it at the same time and had read it before. It took her a month). I got my full year page requirements done in two months. I got extra credit for the extra pages though Made up for my stupid spelling tests!

oo it sparknotes ever helpful! lol I read the summeries before reading the scenes and it actually made sence when I read the scene! lol made my questions so much easier, I am done the first 4 now, I just finnished the summery of act 3 scene 2 for the other 4 questions. my friend Toni is helping to memorize the to be or not to be speech lol, well actually she is forcing me to memorize it lol, she is feeding me a certain nuber of lines at a time, then everytime she sees me, in the halls, or in english, or during breaks in drama, she is forcing me to recite them! lol wheather I will actually be able to remeber all those lines or not I dont know lol I am having trouble remebering the first 4 1/2 lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

I'm having my "fun" with English 12 too... I feel your pain! I've got a ton of English homework to do the next 2 weeks, ugh. Good luck to you!

That sparknotes IS helpful! I found something to help me with something I'm working on! Thanks for posting the link DJFyrewolf36.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

lol I am all done my homework now lol it only toom me umm 2 1/2 hours! lol and I think I have the lines memorized solid now lol here we go:

to be or not to be, that is the question. wheather tis nobler in mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outragous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?

I am so happy! lol I actually remeberd the word "opposing" I dont know why, but I cant for the life of me remeber what that word is when I recite the thing!
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

..to die, to sleep. No more, and by a sleep to say we end the heart ache and the thousand natural shocks. That flesh is heir to, tis a consummation. Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep

lmao I am so lacking of a life that I actually memorized most of his soliloquy for no reason other then I really like it....-lame-

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

ROTFL lol memorized it for fun? lol dont sound like me! lol I am ever so proud of myslef if I bother to even open my Binder once a week to do homework! I always get the work done eventually lol when that will be.. who knows. ------> huge procrastinator
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

haha me too. I don't like studying or anything..for some reason that particular part of the play is really interesting...

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I enjoyed English class, I was never really good in it, but I still enjoyed it & my teachers all knew it so they always gave me extra time to correct stuff & resubmit something.

Once I had to perform of his play's all by myself, I was 3 different people!!! I had my own lines memorized, & I had the other 2 written down. I told my teacher I really need the marks for the play & I asked if I could just wear my normal clothing cause I was 3 diff people. She ok'ed it & everyone loved it.. It was easy to tell who I was, cause I moved around when I was a diff person & acted as if someone else was there

I think it was grade 11 advanced English.

In grade 12 we read Old Man In The Sea & that is the best book on earth, along with Death Of A Salesmen.

lol we did death of a salesman last year I did not like it much though, the names just made me laugh because everytime I read the name "Happy" I pictured Happy lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to: