Thread: Hubby is not to happy with me.:(

Hubby is not to happy with me.:(

I was walking the dogs about a hour ago and I see a kitten. Since I know Junior is not good with cats we headed the other direction. I hurried up and put the dogs in the house so I could get in my car and go get the kitty.

I asked my hubby if his mom and dad wanted a cat he said "NO" I told him well we can keep the kitty until I can find her a home. I don't want to though. She is so pretty! She is a dilute calico.

I'm really torn on what to do. Anyone want a kitten? I had a picture but for some reason I can't get the picture off my camera. I'll try and get it later.

I'm calling her "Izzie" for now.

I forgot to add she looks to be 3 to 4 months maybe older. She is about the same size as Gracie. Gracie is almost 6 months now.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

keep working on hubby, and maybe just maybe he will say YES to keeping Izzie, if not well, good luck in finding a home for this precious furbaby.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I hope,that your Husband,gives in,as Kittens,sadly dont stand a good chance,even,in the Best Of Shelters! We,are praying,that the Gentleman,has a change,of heart!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS