Thread: Tj

Tj

TJ........ You are a beautiful boy. I just love your color. I bet you do demand attention. If you were mine I would give it to you. Glad you have a very loving home. Have a great life.
    LHCamry

It isn't often we're treated to an English Setter as our Dog of the Day! I remember the day I first discovered your breed! I was in awe of your beauty and gentle demeanor! And my, what a handsome boy you are TJ; your coat and tail are magnificent! And how proudly you pose for the camera Looks, smarts and the sweetest, most loving personality...I'd say you're family hit the jackpot, the day you came into their lives! And yes, you look like the perfect example of a stunning English Setter! Congratulations to you dear TJ, our extra special Saturday Dog of the Day! I hope you and your proud family and many adoring fans, have a wonderful day celebrating your top dog honors! Hugs and happy tail wags to you sweetheart from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are a beauty, TJ. I couldn't help to bring your picture here so we all could see it again. I love your vibrant spots and we have quite a few spotty lovers who must be simply delighted to see the likes of you. But as I've always said, looks are only a part of the package and you, my dear, are outstanding in your field (pun intended). How smart and sweet of you to be so especially considerate of the little ones, but remember us older folks enjoy giving a belly run now and then as well.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Wow T.J., what a gorgeous pup you are! Without a doubt you are one beautiful English setter, and just as gentle, sweet and loving as you can be. I could just picture you rolling on your back to let small children rub your belly, how precious! I certainly wouldn't be able to resist giving you all kinds of attention sweet T.J.

Hope you have an extra special day today! Congratulations T.J., our awesome Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello T J,

What a beautiful pose in your picture boy. Must be in your
    job as hunter. You also have an even better job as fun loving
    family friend & companion. Congratulations handsome fella
    on being honored today as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a strong and handsome dog you are TJ - you are displaying such fine form in your photo!! TJ TOTALLY ROCKS!

omg t.j I love you so much look you made it to dog of the day, you are such a special baby to our family i love you teesh loves so much!!!!!!!!!
    love you bro