Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Doggie Breed

Favourite Doggie Breed

I know I'm kind-of copying people with the favourite dog breed game, sorry I didn't mean too, I just want to get an idea of people's favouritwe dog.

So, tell us your favourite type of dog, why they are your favourite breed and what is so special about them and if you can posta cute pic of the dog for everyone to admire. I can't wait to see what people have to say. Start posting!

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

american pit bull terrier
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Doberman Pinscher!!!!!

Rottweiler & Presa Canario
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/facer05/amyspics006.jpg[/IMG

Presa Canario

Shetland Sheepdogs:
    What's not to love? They're small/medium dogs, have such soft coats I could pet all day, are generally easy to train, are extremely versatile, and generally make good watch dogs (at least, my two are).

Border Collies:
    They're a nice size and excel in so many things. They're wonderful at herding, flyball, obedience, etc. I love their ball, fetch, ball, fetch personality.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I'd have to say... Collie! I hope to get one someday.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Originally posted by binka_nugget
    [B]Border Collies:
    They're a nice size and excel in so many things. They're wonderful at herding, flyball, obedience, etc. I love their ball, fetch, ball, fetch personality.

I LOOOOVE Border collies too! (Blaze is my buddy) I also like Pembroke Welsh Corgis and German Shepards.

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Thanks everyone for posting. Really neat to see a variety of favourite breeds. keep posting!

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

hmmm... thats hard 2 say... NOT! lol. *points 2 avatar* im a dal gal. luv shih tzus. pit bulls rock. i dont care much for retrievers, sorry 2 say, but luv my levi, and molly. (labs) not 2 fond of bcs, either... o, well! all dogs r great n their OWN WAY!!!!!!!!
    Dalmatians Rule.

o, btw, has ne of ure dogs been dotd yet? pippin wuz it on september 30!
    Dalmatians Rule.

Siberian Husky

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Louisiana catahoula leopard dog. They are amazing dogs -- steong, agile, and brave. They are used for absolutely everything; that's why they are nicknamed "the most versatile breed in the world." They are so smart and such beautiful dogs. I can't wait until I get mine.

http://www.dogtrick.741.com

BORDER COLLIES! lol because they are wonderful, smart, versitile, they vary so much in look and size and wieght that its fun to see all the differnces in 1 breed.

(pic taken by a memeber of a border collie board)

Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils