Thread: If any Of Our Cat Pals

If any Of Our Cat Pals

Are near,the Innsville Hotel,on Maonday,please join us,for a Canadian Thanksgiving Day Dinner! There will be of course Turkey,but also Steaks
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Its a Four Star Retaurant,Please Come! Roast Beef,is a Specialty! Turkey Platters,to die for,and the Steaks! Yummy!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

My gang's licking their lips wanting to come!

From Decker with Love

I hope Josie doesn't hear your invitation! Her FAVOITE thing in the world is TURKEY!!! She'd pack her bags and hitch hike all the way to Canada for turkey!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

No need to Hitchike,as we are sending transport! And Josie,these are Grade A Turkeys,Butterball,in fact!

Gary - My three left yesterday and will be with you in good time for Mondays TURKEY. If you could take the usual care of them I'd be everso pleased - they seem to love your parties!!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

I'll be leaving tonight. We are staying at the hotel as well... Might leave Pixie home she is misbehaving today... See you all in a bit can't wait to taste all the good food!! Fifa is already packed and ready to go Pixie will go I guess, but if she's bad she'll hafta stay in the room... lol J/J... She will behave!

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

So that's where my guys have snuck off to. I haven't seen them all day and when I went to look for them, GONE.
    We are not having our usual turkey dinner this year and I guess they got offended by it and just up and left to go and have turkey with you and your gang Gary.
    Well I hope they enjoy themselves because when they get back home, they are grounded for sneaking off without telling meowmie.
    Make sure they stay out of trouble Gary and that they come straight home once the party is over.
    Make sure you don't tell them that they are grounded because they might make a detour and land up somewhere else.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

If I come up with my 5, will you then travel down to Michigan for our Thanksgiving? Double your pleasure and celebrate twice!!

Oh, to live closer to Canada, land of sane people and turkey dinners!

Stuck in the South,
    Tina

Beau and Felicia are on their way!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana