Thread: Casey

Casey

Aren't you gorgeous!!!!!

You sure look happy now ......

Congrats on being DOTD today ........
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Oh what a lucky dog you are Casey, that day your Dad found you must have been the best ever . Congratulations on being DOTD.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I'm with your Dad on this one, Casey. Had I seen you wondering around, I would have brought you home too. How could anyone resist your charms? My thinking is that you waited until you could find just the right person to be your Pa, and from what your Grammie said, you found just the right one. Now look, you not only have a happy home and an extended family, but you are Dog of the Day. Looks like your being a stray turned out to be a good thing after all.

ps I like your name
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

What a heatwarming Cinderfella tale of rescue You're such a beautiful pup, Casey. I look at you, your warm, bright smile and my heart melts and my eyes mist over! What a treasure your Dad found in you, precious Casey! I can't imagine how you wound up a stray But in the end, fate took over and well, the ending couldn't have been a happier one..just like in a fairytale I know that a charmed, enchanting life awaits you precious Casey; a life rich with unconditional love, devotion and friendship Please have your family give you a big hug and kiss for me! Casey, we're honored to have you as our very special Dog of the Day honoree! Enjoy your reign as Pet Talk's "top dog" dear, sweet Casey. Hope you're spoiled rotten today

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Casey, you're such a handsome young boy. You and your family were meant to be together. !!!!!